Stuart Hall arrested/charged/prosecuted

BBC breaking news - BBC understands veteran TV and radio broadcaster Stuart Hall has been arrested over allegations of rape and indecent assault.

:o

Edited by taxman

Is it me or since the Saville allegations, have the authorities just been slinging mud at BBC employees to see which sticks ?

Is it me or since the Saville allegations, have the authorities just been slinging mud at BBC employees to see which sticks ?

"The authorities"? No. Each case has to stem from an individual's allegation, whether true or false.

No, they're responding to reports of serious crimes - what do you want them to do, turn a blind eye?

And the BBC have just revealed that Stuart Hall has been charged with sexual assault related to an incident a number of years ago.

Because of this, I'm going to close this thread because any discussion of the issues can be considered as being affected by sub judice.

The rape case against Stuart Hall has been dropped after police spoke to his accuser.

Thoughts?

The rape case against Stuart Hall has been dropped after police spoke to his accuser.

Thoughts?

Where did you read or hear about that? Nothing in the mainstream media, as far as I can see.

Thoughts?

Stuart Hall, the veteran BBC broadcaster, has pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting 13 girls, one of them aged just nine.

Thoughts?

You are wrong.

It was decided not to take it to trail by the CPS after he admitted the other assaults. It has not been dropped and will remain on file.

You are wrong.

It was decided not to take it to trail by the CPS after he admitted the other assaults. It has not been dropped and will remain on file.

You won't convince an attention seeking troll.

As printed in this mornings "mainstream media"