Digging a big hole in garden how?

Hi I'm wanting to dig my kids trampoline in to the garden so the actual trampoline is level with the garden . Does anyone know how I can do this? It will obviously be a huge hole to dig so a regular spade would take FOREVER if anyone can help please let me know. Thankyou

Forever is only a long time if you havent started.

get started. it might take you a day or two.

Is there access for a mini digger ?

If so, SF's Mick Hill, £150 per day inc driver.

Call 07970634209

Just cut the legs off.

Simples!

Hi I'm wanting to dig my kids trampoline in to the garden so the actual trampoline is level with the garden . Does anyone know how I can do this? It will obviously be a huge hole to dig so a regular spade would take FOREVER if anyone can help please let me know. Thankyou

Apart from the hard work digging it out you have then got the problem of getting rid of the stuff you dig out.Why not put a staging around the trampoline built from timber decking.

This is one of the funniest posts I have ever read on here :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Just cut the legs off.

Simples!

That would alleviate the need for the trampoline but it's a bit harsh on the kids.

Seriously though to the OP - mini digger if you've got access or if doing it manually use an azada which will speed the job up considerably vs using a normal spade.

call time team and say you have roman remains in your garden.

Hold an EDF rally and wait for the crack jack religious nut jobs to blow you a big hole in the lawn ?

Hold an EDF rally and wait for the crack jack religious nut jobs to blow you a big hole in the lawn ?

Islamic terrorists tend not to pick on French utility companies.

Get a giant cat that wants a poo, when it has dug the hole get a giant dog to chase it off before it gets chance to bobar.

don't know how deep your'e digging , but just bear in mind things like, lecky cables, drains, pipes etc... can be costly if you damage something.