Owls v Middlesborough.

Yes are you coming ! ;)

Hey up ging, sorry ging, you copied us again fella, we started it in 81 when we lost to Wallsall at Lane which resulted in us going into 4th. Quite a few of their players got lamped that day, no I did not go on pitch but it happened.

I rarely venture out of the footy P - I can get into enough trouble on here If I started talking politics with some of the WUMs out there I'd end up with a life ban:hihi:

dont be daft tha daft chuff, thas better behaved than me, im still here, ive got 40.000 posts outside this section lol

Hey up ging, sorry ging, you copied us again fella, we started it in 81 when we lost to Wallsall at Lane which resulted in us going into 4th. Quite a few of their players got lamped that day, no I did not go on pitch but it happened.

How are you bypass mate ?

hope you are feeling well pal !

To be honest bypass I am nervous and have knotts in my tummy :mad:lol

I know what to expect and hate it but cannot stay away :confused:

How are you bypass mate ?

hope you are feeling well pal !

To be honest bypass I am nervous and have knotts in my tummy :mad:lol

I know what to expect and hate it but cannot stay away :confused:

I'm as good as I can be, I'm hoping that you do stay up & we come up, TBH I think you've done enough. Just remember only football can do it to us.:hihi:

Division One.

Regroup.

Sack Manager.

Enjoy Sheffield Derbies.

Be an unbearable step backwards if the worse does happen on saturday. I think we are going to need to win this game to stay up

We will be in the championship next season......JUST,gotta enjoy my last match for a long time,moving abroad to my new home at last.

Be an unbearable step backwards if the worse does happen on saturday. I think we are going to need to win this game to stay up

Barnsley will lose,peterborough will lose,we will win 5.0 theres nowt to worry about it.:)

---------- Post added 03-05-2013 at 14:10 ----------

We will be in the championship next season......JUST,gotta enjoy my last match for a long time,moving abroad to my new home at last.
Is that right mate,all the best to you.:)

Barnsley will lose,peterborough will lose,we will win 5.0 theres nowt to worry about it.:)

Ridiculous.

Boro will score at least 1.

:hihi::hihi:

Wow that's some response 37.000 tickets sold if that don't help ye stay up nothing will. All l can say this boro fan wishes ye all the best and l hope we play each other next season.

All the very best to you then dobby :)

Seriously,we must have got the best fixture regarding the relegation threatened teams,plus they have sent there loaness back and will be playing the youngsters[you win nowt with kids]if we lose this[which we wont]we deserve to go down.