The Star. An all time low ?

Lets face it the Star is not one to let FACTS & truth get in the way of doing United down, always been an Owls paper. Even Stevie Wonder, and Ray Charles could see that, but surely United can at least demand a written apology as it is slanderous.

You'd think nil-nil would increase their interest in what the fans are up to.

It's a total joke of a newspaper. The sooner it goes out of business the better.

It happens at most North End away games when there is a decent following, always the same group who do it, like somebody said late teenagers thinking they are "hooligans" - not the 1st club to do it and won't be the last but for The Star to get it so wrong is unbelievable!

It's a total joke of a newspaper. The sooner it goes out of business the better.

I am trying to cancel my subscription but the phone number is constanly busy -wonder why.The new look star is no more than a trade directory full of adverts.

I am trying to cancel my subscription but the phone number is constanly busy -wonder why.The new look star is no more than a trade directory full of adverts.

Yeah the "new look" is absolutely horrid.

Even Forge radio got the report right, and i doubt they had a photographer representatives there.

As far as I am aware (being part of Forge Radio!), Forge Media has media passes for both Sheffield teams and cover home games when they can.

You'd think nil-nil would increase their interest in what the fans are up to.

0-0; but what was the score at halftime?

They were mostly 16 years old kids. Bunch of little t**ts

They didnt watch any of the game. Just spent 90 minutes giving violent & obscene gestures to the family stand.

They were mostly 16 years old kids. Bunch of little t**ts

They didnt watch any of the game. Just spent 90 minutes giving violent & obscene gestures to the family stand.

They think they are some sort of "firm" but when somebody challenges them they run a mile, pretty embarrassing to be honest...but every club has them unfortunately.

They don't do it at Deepdale when their parents are present!