Tip Entrance Beighton Road

Anyone know whats happening at the old tip entrance at the top of beighton road, cars are parked in there, and seen a couple of women with yellow high visability vests there, and also a sign maybe saying rca or something like that.

I think the sign says RBC. No idea who they are or what goes on, only that it happens frequently

The Jehovas Witnesses have rented the land of the council for there members to use as car parking whilst they are building there new place,i was also wondering why all cars parked in there & stopped to ask.

shebba

that place is terrible it needs something doing about it or reporting to health and safety board. the traffic queuing out and down the road is making it hazardous to other road uses. when inside the yard unloading yer car you shouldn't have to use them metal steps to access the skips

that place is terrible it needs something doing about it or reporting to health and safety board. the traffic queuing out and down the road is making it hazardous to other road uses. when inside the yard unloading yer car you shouldn't have to use them metal steps to access the skips

Wrong place guy this threads about the old landfill site up next to the druggy/alcho habitat.

Was wondering what RBC was - tried Googling and didn't find any answer.

When I've driven by at weekends it's appeared to be full of cars surrounded by mainly middle aged and younger males.

Me too been wondering whats it all about !could it be some type of nature event I wonder.

Edited by allwednesday

Wrong place guy this threads about the old landfill site up next to the druggy/alcho habitat.

You make it sound like paradise up there!

Are houses expensive?:)

You make it sound like paradise up there!

Are houses expensive?:)

Its not bad if you like people who are supposed to be quitting booze sat about in the bus stop drinking cans of kestrel.

It is the Jehovas Witness people parking there cars there, then walking the short distance to where they are rebuilding there new place.It is being built by members of there own church which i think is a lovely idea. They have rented the parking area so they will not annoy local people living around the new building with parking what can be up to 50 cars at a weekend.

shebba

It is the Jehovas Witness people parking there cars there, then walking the short distance to where they are rebuilding there new place.It is being built by members of there own church which i think is a lovely idea. They have rented the parking area so they will not annoy local people living around the new building with parking what can be up to 50 cars at a weekend.

shebba

Well done to them at least they have put some thought into it.

shebba

Instead they'll annoy people by knocking on their doors trying to spread the word. ( Once they knocked on my door on Christmas day !!! )

Sorry a bit off topic.