Metal thieves in Crookes again

Just to warn people, the usual suspects are trawling the streets of Crookes again today. I saw them at 7am as I passed through. They appeared to be looking through gardens.

Just to warn people, the usual suspects are trawling the streets of Crookes again today. I saw them at 7am as I passed through. They appeared to be looking through gardens.

Do you mean gypsies?:hihi:

No he means metal thieves. Not all gypsies steal metal. Not all metal thieves are gypsies.

No he means metal thieves. Not all gypsies steal metal. Not all metal thieves are gypsies.

Thats right.

Some go for credit cards :hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 30-04-2013 at 10:21 ----------

Serious question.

Did you phone the police?

Our neighbour has been driving about in various old flat bed white trucks over the last few weeks, he’s turned up with scaffolding, fridges, freezers, bikes, garden furniture, he’s dodgy to say the least, when he first moved in with his girlfriend he used to have various scooters for a couple of days a time, they used to be regularly swapped, then he progressed onto smaller cars and vans, now he’s into scrap! We live in S20. I don’t have a clue of his name but he’s in his late teens early twenties and has just shaved his hair off which was a dirty blonde colour, he’s about 5’10 thin with distinctive buck teeth.

Thats right.

Some go for credit cards :hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 30-04-2013 at 10:21 ----------

Serious question.

Did you phone the police?

No but I was driving at the time, plus I have called them about it in the past and they haven't even bothered to respond to me, so its a waste of time. Better that people know they are about and can take precautions to prevent them stealing your stuff. Rather than telling the police only for them to arrive 4 hours later after they have gone.

---------- Post added 30-04-2013 at 10:53 ----------

:o That's a banned word on here! You'll get in trouble :D

Our neighbour has been driving about in various old flat bed white trucks over the last few weeks, he’s turned up with scaffolding, fridges, freezers, bikes, garden furniture, he’s dodgy to say the least, when he first moved in with his girlfriend he used to have various scooters for a couple of days a time, they used to be regularly swapped, then he progressed onto smaller cars and vans, now he’s into scrap! We live in S20. I don’t have a clue of his name but he’s in his late teens early twenties and has just shaved his hair off which was a dirty blonde colour, he’s about 5’10 thin with distinctive buck teeth.

I'll ave you know i'm a legitimate business man and had to shave me ead coz ov nits.

"looking through gardens"...luxury... we lose power, the lights go out in Woodhouse when they cut down the power line wooden poles! to have away the copper power lines; it's old, oxidised copper, expect they get less for that? :)

Edited by ARB1
spelling error

Why does that make him dodgy. Though it sounded like me until u said blond hair haha. Shouldn't be so nosy.

---------- Post added 01-05-2013 at 22:04 ----------

Keep taking the **** lil minx !