Any good Ska or Reggae Bands In Sheffield?

Me and my Girlfriend love Ska and Reggae music. Was wondering if there is any good Ska or Reggae bands In Sheffield that we could check out or any good reggae/ska nights In Sheffield too?

Cheers :hihi:

This Saturday (may 4th) my 12-piece SKA band JUNGLE LION are playing at club cube, charter square, along with a SKA band from Nottingham and a reggae band from Sheffield - here's a link... http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1162382

also you can find us on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/127722321773/?bookmark_t=group

:)

Bison!! Search for us on YouTube :) supporting the Levellers at graves park in July x

trojan expolosion clubnight at the riverside mowbray street sheffield playing the best of original skaand rocksteady all on original vinyl , usually once a month but the next one is 3rd august due to holidays etc

Bison are class. Also check out steel city rhythm, UBUNTU and addictive philosophy. All great bands and lovely guys.

Also check out steel city rhythm,.

Thanks for the kind words mate!

Were playing at the Shakespeare on the 6th to launch our debut EP alongside our brothers and sisters from DUBCENTRAL, £4 on the door free entry, free party bags and Reggae music all night!

Steel City Rhythm are class. Saw them at Redhouse. Only a new band but already well tight.

Truly apparent (from Sheffield) are great.

And also this gig will be in the Monday 25th November so pop it in your diary. Breadchasers/ Allstar Revolution/ Fierce Morgan/ Wreck The Place.

THe breadchasers are a brilliant band from Nottingham.

BISON playing plug on Sat 23rd Nov.

Only £6 adv tickets from the plug Box Office off the moor.

Support from Papa Soul, great new soul covers band with members of Bison, Truly Apparent, Audrey Horn and The Emergency Band.

Should be a corker. Spread the word!

Smiling Ivy are well worth a listen. I'm pretty sure they are playing The Harley next Friday... They are a very energetic live band.