Stolen red Yamaha 125 Motorbike

Stolen from outside the pedestrian entrance to Mylnhurst School on Woodholm Road in Ecclesalll between 4:45 pm and 7pm on Monday 29th April 2013 a RED YAMAHA YBR 125 Motorbike registration number YN06 FMM WITH L PLATES and black and silver topbox.

This must have been wheeled away or loaded onto a truck etc. I has probably been dumped somewhere. This has been reported as stolen to the police at 7pm tonight.

If you see the vehicle please either contact the police or phone me on 07840128083.

The safe return of this vehicle would be very much appreciated.

Stolen from outside the pedestrian entrance to Mylnhurst School on Woodholm Road in Ecclesalll between 4:45 pm and 7pm on Monday 29th April 2013 a RED YAMAHA YBR 125 Motorbike registration number YN06 FMM WITH L PLATES and black and silver topbox.

This must have been wheeled away or loaded onto a truck etc. I has probably been dumped somewhere. This has been reported as stolen to the police at 7pm tonight.

If you see the vehicle please either contact the police or phone me on 07840128083.

The safe return of this vehicle would be very much appreciated.

If you go to the following website, http://www.sheffieldbikers.co.uk/, you can put details of the bike on there, hope you get the bike back.