Likes on Facebook

A few weeks back a new tab came up on my Facebook page asking if I wanted to..... Get More Likes, Create an ad to get more people to like your Page and a price list. Since this came up Ive had no new likes, has anyone else had this ? or am a lucky one they are trying it out on.

This has come up on my page too. Did you say yes and agree to the ad, paying the amount? I didnt agree and havent seen it since, but have still had a few new likes.

I love the 'f my page' button on your website :hihi:

I love irony :D

We used like4like.org. Although we've gained 250+ likes in around 2-3 weeks, most of the people who have liked our page are from India, Pakistan and Egypt, which doesn't really help us in terms of sales.

It's worth a try though, to get the numbers up at the very least!

This has come up on my page too. Did you say yes and agree to the ad, paying the amount? I didnt agree and havent seen it since, but have still had a few new likes.

Didnt say yes, and my likes have stayed the same.

We used like4like.org. Although we've gained 250+ likes in around 2-3 weeks, most of the people who have liked our page are from India, Pakistan and Egypt, which doesn't really help us in terms of sales.

It's worth a try though, to get the numbers up at the very least!

Be very wary of these buying links and likes companies they can actually damage your sites rankings as google etc know you are just buying them,

You are just getting numbers not people who are interested it what you have to offer it will not increase your sales doing it.

Start by inviting all your friends and asking them to share with their friends post engaging articles or great art pictures and ask people to share it.

I challenge you to offer a free print competition when you get to a 1000 likes and shares. Star it off around your friends and it will grow.

I bet this will cost less and generate more revenue as you are drawing in likes from people that want your product

Let me know the outcome pls

This hasn't come up on my page yet. But as per your experience of course i will ignore it.