"Are you googlookin at me?" *Punch*

So your sat down somewhere doing something. And somebody with google glasses on starts looking at you. You want your privacy.

Or perhaps you are wearing google glasses and come across a group of people who would like to have a bit of privacy.

Are new google glasses going to lead to violence, and will there be a new phrase for start a fight?

Would you be happy if somebody filmed you doing XYZ, perhaps something embarrassing, perhaps some private?

What about somebody entering your home? People already use facebook etc. to plan burglaries when people mention they are going on holiday. What about when the entire inside of your dwelling is filmed by a friend/family member or council worker carrying out the annual gas inspection for example.

Do you like your privacy?

Would you be happy if somebody was googlookin at you, everywhere you went?

People just photograph you or film you* with a smartphone etc doing something embarrassing already. Whether its done with glasses, a phone or a thwacking big 80s video camera matters not.

*unless you film a policeman then they can arrest you.

People just photograph you or film you* with a smartphone etc doing something embarrassing already. Whether its done with glasses, a phone or a thwacking big 80s video camera matters not.

*unless you film a policeman then they can arrest you.

Actually, i dont think that is true.

There was a youtube clip of somebody filming some Police (In Sheffield too IIRC) and the bobbies got all snotty about it, claiming the same 'rule' and demanding the guy stopped filming etc.

After the cops radioed into base, they clearly found that they were wrong and walked away not even offering an apology.

I'm pretty certain that no one'll notice I'm wearing google glasses as I'm customising them to look like this.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say that my vari-focal, photochromatic, winged google glasses will be so successful, even the Police and army may use them for covert missions.

I intend to do a bit of test-spying later on this week at T'Asboda to see just how unnoticed I become whilst videoing mutant shoplifters for a documentary I'm doing for C4.

I really couldn't give a monkeys if someone wants to film me in the street or in a public place. If they catch me doing something embarrassing then it's my own stupid fault for being an idiot, and getting caught!

Did you make up "googlookin", because that really sucks as a phrase. Off the top of my head I came up with googeyeling.

Did you make up "googlookin", because that really sucks as a phrase. Off the top of my head I came up with googeyeling.

Are da gugluckin at me? would be the Sheffield pronounciation.

How would you pronounce 'googeyeling' in Sheffieldish?

Dem eye fings init. :hihi:

(Sorry mods I know about txt speech, but this is parody)

Btw I'm just happy and rather surprised that this thread contains zero house talk.

I blame Thatcher and a lack of allotments..

You do know you can buy veg at the supermarket.

'Spygooling' is an apt term

What the **** you lookin at ? Haha