Dave Jones Has Wrecked The Wednesday

Didnt DJ once lead a team to a play off final victory in the championship ? Now who did they beat.

I can remember when he managed Cardiff and they missed the play offs on the last day of the season due to losing to Wednesday, lets hope he's not another one of those secret agents looking for revenge on Saturday.

Reasons?

COG to the dingles. Yeah - without him the banjo players would be already gone.

Rob Jones got Donny promoted - and a two YEAR contract. Owner stated tonight 'Best signing ever' He was gushing saying this.

Totally broke up team sprit ^^

Biggest game of the season and plays for a crap draw.

It's just another pay day for him - no passion and talks gonads.

When I read DJ waxing that JUST to escape relegation is a far greater achievement than last years promotion I fear what next seasons ambitions might be !!

When I read DJ waxing that JUST to escape relegation is a far greater achievement than last years promotion I fear what next seasons ambitions might be !!

I feel for you I really do, if he calls it success then god help you if you ever fail, what a waste of space he is.

said dj was picking weird formations all season ?

gives cog away to local rivals ?

only comes to sheffield on thursday to saturdays hence why stuart gray came in.

public bust ups with madine,samedo,Lliera

hardley plays madine or sadmedo or pecnic not had a sniff??

bad signings taylor,mattock,boothroyd

loans palmer out?

took meggos glory

now need a win on saturday and to play x3 upfront at home

but who knows what side dj will pick

Edited by barts96

Nathen Longy.

We still sing 'The Wednesday' even now, sometimes it's just clap,clap,clap, clap, clap, clap, clap clap, clap, WEDNESDAY. We even drop the 'The'. :hihi:

But it's all Wednesday ..................'Wednesday', 'The Wednesday', 'The Wednesday Football Club', 'Sheffield Wednesday' Blades can enter their own name for us here > ............................ :hihi:

All football fans know who 'Wednesday' are.

We're unique! :)

---------- Post added 29-04-2013 at 15:11 ----------

Thanks for that Stan. It's a damn good read.

I like Meggo even more now. My feelings haven't changed about Jones either.

But Mandaric? OOOOerrr :(

Amazed that peeps still think you have to put 'Sheffield' before mentioning the Owls :huh::huh: :D

that the problem, wednesday dont have ambition. you cant rely on other teams results, you have to make your own destiny. i think there is a mind set of 'we have so many games to go, so can still do this and that, i doubt if any targets are ever set and if so the goalposts are moved because we cant achieve anything we set out to do. players need to take blame as well, they are paid a lot of money to perform and sometimes most of them should be up for a charge of fraud with their guttless performances. everytime we lose, one player or another makes the back page of the star saying 'we know where we went wrong', we will pick ourselves up'. stop the talking and show us some action then, its not good talking about it, get on and get it done. i think that for the last 3 seasons, going into pre season we havent had a permanent front two playing together for the start of the season and then kept them playing together, thats why we have a problem. with goals. Its happened for too long and the problem is never addressed its just patched up with loan signings.

said dj was picking weird formations all season ?

gives cog away to local rivals ?

only comes to sheffield on thursday to saturdays hence why stuart gray came in.

public bust ups with madine,samedo,Lliera

hardley plays madine or sadmedo or pecnic not had a sniff??

bad signings taylor,mattock,boothroyd

loans palmer out?

took meggos glory

now need a win on saturday and to play x3 upfront at home

but who knows what side dj will pick

You like Jones about as much as me then Bart?

There's still rumblings coming out of S6, and I don't like it.

He has made some very strange decisions, especially game 4 to about game 24 ????

Winning start, changed the team, lost 7 on the bounce (or whatever), reinstated some of Meggo's men, and we rallied again.

I'd like a new manager even if we stay up.

I still want Hoddle, and other people can go and play on the M1. :hihi:

---------- Post added 30-04-2013 at 11:10 ----------

Amazed that peeps still think you have to put 'Sheffield' before mentioning the Owls :huh::huh: :D

True.

'Wednesday' ........ Pele and Messi know who Wednesday are.

The one, and the only. :thumbsup:

The star does it at least once a week.

Nathen Longy.

We still sing 'The Wednesday' even now, sometimes it's just clap,clap,clap, clap, clap, clap, clap clap, clap, WEDNESDAY. We even drop the 'The'. :hihi:

HM are you sure they're not Chinese fans who, can't pronounce their R's :hihi::hihi:

Nathen Longy.

HM are you sure they're not Chinese fans who, can't pronounce their R's :hihi::hihi:

Pretty good that on Bypass! :hihi:

Nathen Longy.

Pretty good that one Bypass! :hihi:

Yep, very good BP, credit where credit's due. :hihi:

Not often the Chinese are wrong ........................ ;)

Trust you to put a different slant on it, but I'm not Chinese. Not sure about the other 25,000. Most of 'em seem British to me.

Edited by Hotmale 1954