Blades v Yeovil Friday 3rd May 19:45pm KO

hahahahaha Couldn't resist pal ;)

I still made the effort though, eh pal? :hihi:

:thumbsup:

I still made the effort though, eh pal? :hihi:

:thumbsup:

Nobody like you mate ...Unbelievable what you did and i felt your pain, all that way back to England and they dont score a goal for you :hihi:

Best trip i ever had back was in 2003-2004

Lost to Liverpool in the Carling cup semis away at Anfield

Beat Ipswich 4-3 in the FA cup and then beat wednesday 3-1 ( Michael Browns volley ) what a trip that was :hihi:

Makes up for the times i have been over for 3 matches and not seen us score a goal :hihi::hihi:

Nobody like you mate ...Unbelievable what you did and i felt your pain, all that way back to England and they dont score a goal for you :hihi:

Best trip i ever had back was in 2003-2004

Lost to Liverpool in the Carling cup semis away at Anfield

Beat Ipswich 4-3 in the FA cup and then beat wednesday 3-1 ( Michael Browns volley ) what a trip that was :hihi:

Makes up for the times i have been over for 3 matches and not seen us score a goal :hihi::hihi:

You have to take the rough with the smooth CB (you being a bit rough and me being Mr. Smooth :hihi:)

You have to take the rough with the smooth CB (you being a bit rough and me being Mr. Smooth :hihi:)

What you got to bring hairstyles in to it for :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Morecombe and Wise reincarnated here! :hihi::hihi:

And I will be ever so surprised if Titanic doesn't renew his ST - he was just having a mump as we all do on here ;)

What you got to bring hairstyles in to it for :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Good comeback CB! I'll make you pay for that with another hangover, just like the last one! :hihi:

Good comeback CB! I'll make you pay for that with another hangover, just like the last one! :hihi:

And I will make you pay by taking you to a Toronto FC game :hihi::hihi:

Oh the joys of the play offs

Well hopefully we may kill the curse this season but wont be holding my breath

Oh the joys of the play offs

Well hopefully we may kill the curse this season but wont be holding my breath

As a gentleman,and a return compliment, i would like to wish the blades all the very best of luck in your fight for promotion.:thumbsup:

I thought Bristol City lost in the final, 2 legged affair in those days but I may be wrong. I can't remember who to.

---------- Post added 30-04-2013 at 17:44 ----------

You must be the only person in the world who wouldn't be surprised if Sheffield United score 5 goals in one match. I assume you haven't seen them much this season, we've scored 4 goals in total in the last 7 home games.

yes they did,can't remember either all i know is losing 1-0 down there i went and drawing 1-1 at home sending us down ,but finishing third from bottom it was a life line which like us we failed at the last as usual.

As a gentleman,and a return compliment, i would like to wish the blades all the very best of luck in your fight for promotion.:thumbsup:

Cheers Web1, and the same to you and most of the Owls fans, it's been an (ahem) interesting season and hopefully we can break the play-off hoodoo...

I'm not sure they've got enough to reach the final imo. If they do, I'm not making that trip again.

Pressure + Blades = Fail