Drones being operated in UK attacking Afghanistan

Attacks being targetted from UK airbases. Should this be done? What about protests? Are we for it or against it?

We are a lot nearer than the USA

and they'll never guess it was us

I don't see the problem tbh.

Why not, it's an effective weapon.

They are scared of them, which is good IMO.

Yeah, whats the problem.? doesnt make a deal of difference to me, close combat, or from a distance, we are still killing them, rightly or wrongly....

Yeah, whats the problem.? doesnt make a deal of difference to me, close combat, or from a distance, we are still killing them, rightly or wrongly....

It makes sense to me. We can hit them from a distance but they can't hit back. Lets hope they use one to take out Ado Qatada.

It makes sense to me. We can hit them from a distance but they can't hit back. Lets hope they use one to take out Ado Qatada.

Do people want to see our troops killing them with fixed bayonets in trenches :huh: (And risk getting killed) i cant see any moral issue at all, the only moral issue is whether we should be killing them, not how we go about doing it..

Attacks being targetted from UK airbases. Should this be done? What about protests? Are we for it or against it?

What are your views on this matter? :)

What are your views on this matter? :)

No problem, bring the soldiers home.

No problem, bring the soldiers home.

It does make you wonder "what are we actually doing there"....and what have we achieved.?

It does make you wonder "what are we actually doing there"....and what have we achieved.?

Trade, contracts, business.