Acis housing-property inspection

Hi I'm moving out of my Acis owned property in 2 weeks and have my property inspection today. I just wondered if anyone has had one already and no what they look for???? Also if you've been charged for repairs what type of things was it for???

I've got a daughter and I'm terrified they are going to charge me for inessential repairs ie her bedroom to be redecorated and also where I've had baby gates

You should always have first option to do it yourself.

Just don't want to get a massive bill I can't afford just had a new baby and can do without it!!!!

Is your deposit with the government protection scheme?

to be fair if you've had one bedroom painted bright pink and left some big holes in the wall from a stairgate then you should expect to loose some money.

If you have not, and have made a concerted effort to clean it and leave it in as good if not better state than when you moved in then you should expect to receive all of your deposit back.

It's a housing association so no deposit needed! He's just been and thank god there's no charges!!!!! Just need to remove every carpet, light shade ect