I think this man knows his right (Police Lie)

I would have arrested him for getting on my damn nerves in the end. I know he was probably right in what he was saying , but does he have to be such a damn arse about it. What a nob head

I have respect for the police but as a youth they was always stopping me when i borrowed my fathers Cortina. Fords at the time was always being nicked and being 19 looking 16 I was always being stopped. Not once was I a smart arse but I was spoken to like a criminal. Not one apology for stopping me but they was more annoyed with me for being clean.

Still I put up with it because I was brought up in an age when if you was clever with the cops they would arrest or so I thought at the time.

Now I still respect the police as they have there job to do but if one spoke down to me again I would tell them where to get off like I should have back in the 70's. One cop did me for dangerous driving. I overtook a car on the dual carriageway and reached 50 to do it on a 40mph road. He said I was doing 80! I went to court and pleaded guilty to doing 50 for 30 seconds or so but I was there to plead not guilty to dangerous driving. They took his word and I got a dangerous driving endorsement which stuck with me for insurance reason back then for 10 years and a fine = to 1 weeks wages. Why do they need to ruin peoples lives?

I would have arrested him for getting on my damn nerves in the end. I know he was probably right in what he was saying , but does he have to be such a damn arse about it. What a nob head

He has probably been pulled over many times, and is tired of it, as you would be......and as you say "He was probably in the right"..so why didnt they just walk away and then he would have not got on anyone's nerves, at the end of the day, the police SHOULD act within the law,

I have respect for the police but as a youth they was always stopping me when i borrowed my fathers Cortina. Fords at the time was always being nicked and being 19 looking 16 I was always being stopped. Not once was I a smart arse but I was spoken to like a criminal. Not one apology for stopping me but they was more annoyed with me for being clean.

Still I put up with it because I was brought up in an age when if you was clever with the cops they would arrest or so I thought at the time.

Now I still respect the police as they have there job to do but if one spoke down to me again I would tell them where to get off like I should have back in the 70's. One cop did me for dangerous driving. I overtook a car on the dual carriageway and reached 50 to do it on a 40mph road. He said I was doing 80! I went to court and pleaded guilty to doing 50 for 30 seconds or so but I was there to plead not guilty to dangerous driving. They took his word and I got a dangerous driving endorsement which stuck with me for insurance reason back then for 10 years and a fine = to 1 weeks wages. Why do they need to ruin peoples lives?

Because like you and I they have axes to grind and they don't like assholes

The citizens arrest bit made me chuckle