**corn snake advice needed please**

Hi all , i'm wanting some advice on our corn snake please, we have had him for 10 weeks and he still hasn't shed? 2 days ago he went a greyish colour his eyes were blue and cloudy but he has now gone back to his normal skin colour without shedding is this normal? :confused::help:

Yep, totally normal, he will shed in next few days. The sequence of going 'into blue', eyes going milky and then clearing, and then shedding. x

Thats wot we thought , thanks for the info , also the last 2 feeds he hasn't touched his food , this is also down to shedding i believe?

Yep, some of mine feed whilst in shed, but most won't, so follow your snake, they will know what they want. x

Sometimes get this with my milksnake too

Good news our snake has shed yipeeeeee :)

Well done!! I am sure you know, but check for a nice clean shed, with complete eye caps. and especially tail tip. If any shed does remain, a warm flannel, damp, of course, and let him/her run through it.

thanks alot for your advice :)