Private/Group Sewing Classes in your own home!

Hi everyone.

I am a qualified dressmaker, and am looking to set up some sewing workshops shortly.

I am friendly and approachable, with a good sense of humour. I can tailor the lessons to include any project you are working on, or cover basic skills so that the lessons are exactly what you need.

I will travel to your home, and teach you either individually, or with a friend or two.

Please ring 07941 205930 to enquire and book a date.

Rates

I can arrange for lessons to be any length according to your need, but as a guideline:

10 am - 2 pm ( 4 hours) £30 for one person, £15 per extra person.

(therefore the lessons a little cheaper if you have a friend to share with)

Look forward to getting a busy diary!!!:hihi:

This is a great idea!! I would love to learn to sew, would this be hand sewing or with a machine? If its with a machine will we need one at our home?

Hi, yes forgot to mention its machine sewing and if you don't have your own I will bring those along too (I have two available for use).

:)

UPDATE TO SEWING LESSONS:

I am now running a short - term course of sessions.

3 x 2 hour sessions (can be booked in to fit in with your life at your own convenience e.g one per week/fortnight/month and even in evening or weekend)

We can have a friendly chat before the first session and decide on what you would like to cover, from basic complete beginner to advanced. To include making small items to following dressmaking patterns. (making bags, cushions, small items / gifts etc)

Lessons adjusted to your own pace, as fast or slow as your learning speed requires.

I am friendly, patient, and will not mind you asking all the questions you like to get as much out of the lessons as you can.

Just £90* for the course, pay as you go or pay in bulk. - Please consider this is a LIFE SKILL you will be learning, and PRIVATELY on a one to one basis in your OWN home at a time that suits you - a bargain for this price. (consider how much that cinema/haircut/piano/guitar lessons etc costs and in comparison this is a 'snip'!!!)

Don't hesitate to book in now, before places go fast.....

Kay on 07941 205930:):):):):)

* will be discounted for existing customers - please get in touch

---------- Post added 05-06-2013 at 12:52 ----------

I now have a facebook group...........

Kay's sheffield sewing school

Please feel free to join to see examples of the things you could make as you progress in your lessons & discuss things you would like to do. :):thumbsup::banana:

Hi. Yes I do, my number is 07941205930

Kind regards

Kay