Wanting a puppy

Hi there me and the boyfriend have moved into our home and looking for a puppy- just wondering if any one have one cheap or free to good home

Thanks so much

Is there somebody home all day to feed and toilet train a new pup, or are you looking for one a little older?

Any ideas what breed will suit your lifestyle?

Yes I work but my partner doesnt- only looking for a small dog ideally would prefer a puppy no so fussed about breed

Thanks

my mums got a litter of puppies i will ring her and find out if u r still interested

Is your partner looking for a job,would this mean the dog will be home alone all day or you wouldn't have time for it? How active a life would it have if you both work? would it get used to someone being there all day and then ave to be left alone? All dog's need different amounts of attention and exercise.

they are whippet x my mum says they wont grow big and she should know she lives on a farm she has 2 boys left 1 black and 1 brown and white she wants £100 each give her a ring on 07580303068 her name is margaret x

Yes my partner is looking for a job but in the current economic down turn its not looking likely he will be getting a job any time soon- the dog would be walked daily- and relatives have dogs too-

If and when he does get a job the dog would go round to his folks house

Thanks

Sorry to poke my nose in but are you both sure you want a puppy ?? Would you consider a rescue dog? There are loads out there in desperate need of a loving safe home and they would be trained in the basics aswell :hihi:

Please don't just get the first 'cheap puppy' that you see for sale. You really need to consider carefully what kind of dog would suit your life style. You need to reasearch the different breeds and find one suitable for you.

May i suggest an older Staffy? Preferably one from a rescue? They're lovely dogs and in my experience, they remain very puppy-like long into adulthood!!

Found these 2 young ones just on the first page of the 'I need a home' website

http://www.ineedahome.co.uk/index.php/adopt-a-dog/2462-a12-blake-young-tan-staffy

http://www.ineedahome.co.uk/index.php/adopt-a-dog/2391-bess-wonderful-collie-x-pup

Victims no doubt of 'we thought we wanted a puppy then changed our minds cos it was too much trouble.'