Thefts from Ponds Forge changing rooms

it must be a member or another member is pushing the gate button and letting them through because everyone has to swipe their card to get in.

No possible way anyone could get past those 4ft high turnstyles ...

Not much point you being there really then...

Would you put your life on the line for minimum wage?

Especially as the law forbids you from carrying any weapons??

I know I wouldn't.

Phone the police, try and get them on CCTV and try and keep other away so the fingerprint guys can have a chance to get some evidence.

Would you put your life on the line for minimum wage?

Especially as the law forbids you from carrying any weapons??

I know I wouldn't.

Phone the police, try and get them on CCTV and try and keep other away so the fingerprint guys can have a chance to get some evidence.

I wasn't blaming GLASGOWOODS.. :)

I wasn't blaming GLASGOWOODS.. :)

I only stuck it for 6 months after returning home from living in N.Ireland.

Funny thing was we had a thief who had lifted loads of Blackberry phones over a period of 1 month. The police interviewed all the security guards first (the company is one of the oldest group of Lawyers etc) Anyhow,it turned out they were beng nicked by one of the solicitors working there.Haha!Ya could not make it up..

They always seem to let them escape

and then let them back in :huh:

I've used the ladies members locker rooms 3 times a week for the last 2 years and never had anything stolen but I have been in the numerous times when there were women just sat in there not doing anything at all. I particularly noticed the same woman on a few occasions who just looked totally out of place. She was at least 60, was in full religious dress (inc headscarf etc) and had no belongings with her. She didn't look capable of walking very far unaided, never mind hitting the gym!! She was literally just sat there seemingly doing nothing for the entire time it took me to shower, dress and get ready for work. Perhaps wrongly I just assumed she was a cleaner slacking off but I have noticed since that the cleaners all wear a uniform. I will certainly be keeping my stuff with me in future!!

No, not a cleaner. Probably Just your common or garden thieving scrubber.