Did Anyone Used To Go To Lowfield School?

What about Ann Morley, Jennifer Loukes and David Drew then ?
jennifer loukes is my cousin, her son was the little boy in The Full Monty, later in emmerdale , jennifer is now a lecturer, and living in millhouses.

Hi i went there from 58 to 64 then to newfield had some good laughs
Iwas at newfeilds, also lived in lincolnshire and worked in theddlethorpe.

yes late 40s early 50s

You don't recall Evelyn Barker, by any chance do you?

jennifer loukes is my cousin, her son was the little boy in The Full Monty, later in emmerdale , jennifer is now a lecturer, and living in millhouses.

Hi thai, I bet that Jennifer Loukes will recall me, although we were only 8 at the time, I was then:

'' A mardy bum, a cry baby, and equal top of the class with Judith Dodd all the time.''

After I left 42 Commando I became a Solicitor/Company Secretary. I am 6ft 2in, 16 stone 7 lbs and no-one has bullied me ever since. A few tried, but I found that when looking down the barrel of an SLR (and I don't mean a Single Lens Reflex camera ) bullies seemed to '' lose weight rapidly ''.

I bet 10 bob that Jennifer knows who I am.

Kind regards.

Hi scout I am A H live in lincolnshire now we will have a word soon

How has life treated you Albert ?

Hi thai, I bet that Jennifer Loukes will recall me, although we were only 8 at the time, I was then:

'' A mardy bum, a cry baby, and equal top of the class with Judith Dodd all the time.''

After I left 42 Commando I became a Solicitor/Company Secretary. I am 6ft 2in, 16 stone 7 lbs and no-one has bullied me ever since. A few tried, but I found that when looking down the barrel of an SLR (and I don't mean a Single Lens Reflex camera ) bullies seemed to '' lose weight rapidly ''.

I bet 10 bob that Jennifer knows who I am.

Kind regards.

Hi there will show this to jen next time i see her , although i did not go to said school i played down there with her and all our other freinds remember judith , do you remember a girl called shirley cannot recall second name. her father died falling off a telegraph pole.also bronia and bronwyn their parents owned the corner shop on colver road.

All the best.

Hi there will show this to jen next time i see her , although i did not go to said school i played down there with her and all our other freinds remember judith , do you remember a girl called shirley cannot recall second name. her father died falling off a telegraph pole.also bronia and bronwyn their parents owned the corner shop on colver road.

All the best.

Hi thai, that would be nice. I think that the little girl whose dad got killed was called Shirley, or Sylvia, Jubb. If I remember correctly her dad worked for the telephone company and was killed in a telegraph pole incident, but, I thought that the pole actually fell on him, although he did climb up poles as part of his job, and the irony was that he wasn't killed by a fall - although this might have been '' playground talk ''.

He was a smashing bloke, quite short and stocky with short black curly hair. If I recall correctly they lived on Harrington Road, a hilly road just behind Queens Road. I used to go down it on my trolley.

Kindest regards to all.

Hi thai, that would be nice. I think that the little girl whose dad got killed was called Shirley, or Sylvia, Jubb. If I remember correctly her dad worked for the telephone company and was killed in a telegraph pole incident, but, I thought that the pole actually fell on him, although he did climb up poles as part of his job, and the irony was that he wasn't killed by a fall - although this might have been '' playground talk ''.

He was a smashing bloke, quite short and stocky with short black curly hair. If I recall correctly they lived on Harrington Road, a hilly road just behind Queens Road. I used to go down it on my trolley.

Kindest regards to all.

yes her name was shirley, sylvia jubb is someone completely different, we went to school together at sharrow lane we used to be good friends. Regards Thai

yes her name was shirley, sylvia jubb is someone completely different, we went to school together at sharrow lane we used to be good friends. Regards Thai

It was Shirley Marsh, although I also knew Sylvia Jubb from Sharrow Lane.

I don't believe this ! You must, from Sharrow Lane, have also known a few of the following:

David Buxton, Keith Badger, Christopher Polomski, Andrew Plaxton, Steven Cosgrave, Phillip Smith, John Townley, Alan Cotterill, Terrie Sigsworth (my heartthrob), Dawn Tomlinson, Veronica Robertson, Yvonne ''x?'' and James Grant.

I used to wag off from assembly by doing that bloody weather station.

Who was that lad who was excellent at rounders and used to hit the ball over the wall as he was left- handed. I think that he used to live in Club Garden Road ?

I don't believe this ! You must, from Sharrow Lane, have also known a few of the following:

David Buxton, Keith Badger, Christopher Polomski, Andrew Plaxton, Steven Cosgrave, Phillip Smith, John Townley, Alan Cotterill, Terrie Sigsworth (my heartthrob), Dawn Tomlinson, Veronica Robertson, Yvonne ''x?'' and James Grant.

I used to wag off from assembly by doing that bloody weather station.

Who was that lad who was excellent at rounders and used to hit the ball over the wall as he was left- handed. I think that he used to live in Club Garden Road ?

Hi dont know about the lad and rounders, but knoew nearly everyone you mention, so what is your name,

Regards Cathy

Hi dont know about the lad and rounders, but knoew nearly everyone you mention, so what is your name,

Regards Cathy

The rounders lad's name has just come to me, it was Steven '' Ding Dong '' Bell.

I'm John Mather.