Losing Weight at 33

Mountain bike sounds good, I am looking into exorcise bikes and something to do at home.

I am also looking at getting some decent hiking boots so I can do longer walks.

I am 5 foot 10 and around 12 stone, so would love to be at least 10-11 stone if I can but its hard.

I can manage a few days without eating crap and try to eat healthily but lose the will after a week and need a treat.

I love sweet things and coffee and adore hot and spicy foods, I have taken a fancy to those tortilla wraps now instead of buying loafs, they are zero fat but you can put loads of salad bits in with some sauces and you have a light and healthy snack I could live off them.

I suffer with IBS so some days are better than others, I would also love to cook more varied dishes but only know certain things but I do try and do different stuff.

I like fish so have got some tins of tuna and love those prawn cocktail salads, maybe I could get some salmon fillets and do them with some new potatoes.

I also love cereals like fruit and fibre and always have that in the mornings and sometimes have peanut butter and jam sarnis.

I have gone all week without any chocolate so have had a bit of an indulgence today and a big meal.

Is it just me, but that doesn't sound like a major weight issue, 12 stone at 5ft 10?

I am 5 foot 10 and around 12 stone, so would love to be at least 10-11 stone if I can but its hard..

Your BMI (to be taken as a guide) says you are Normal weight, but dropping a stone would put you right in the middle of normal weight. Or grow to 6'2 :)

Jessica Ennis for example is perfectly in the middle of Normal weight for her height.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/tools/bmi_calculator/bmi.shtml

Your BMI (to be taken as a guide) says you are Normal weight, but dropping a stone would put you right in the middle of normal weight. Or grow to 6'2 :)

Jessica Ennis for example is perfectly in the middle of Normal weight for her height.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/tools/bmi_calculator/bmi.shtml

11 stone tho at that height you'd look like a rake surely. Most blokes I imagine are never that weight again after leaving school

My weight shot up when I stopped smoking and I think,because my metabolism slowed. I never ate any more.

Mountain bike sounds good, I am looking into exorcise bikes and something to do at home.

I am also looking at getting some decent hiking boots so I can do longer walks.

I am 5 foot 10 and around 12 stone, so would love to be at least 10-11 stone if I can but its hard.

I can manage a few days without eating crap and try to eat healthily but lose the will after a week and need a treat.

I love sweet things and coffee and adore hot and spicy foods, I have taken a fancy to those tortilla wraps now instead of buying loafs, they are zero fat but you can put loads of salad bits in with some sauces and you have a light and healthy snack I could live off them.

I suffer with IBS so some days are better than others, I would also love to cook more varied dishes but only know certain things but I do try and do different stuff.

I like fish so have got some tins of tuna and love those prawn cocktail salads, maybe I could get some salmon fillets and do them with some new potatoes.

I also love cereals like fruit and fibre and always have that in the mornings and sometimes have peanut butter and jam sarnis.

I have gone all week without any chocolate so have had a bit of an indulgence today and a big meal.

You don't need trendy shoes walking to the 120 bus with yer CV shoved in yer duffle coat.

You don't need trendy shoes walking to the 120 bus with yer CV shoved in yer duffle coat.

Cheers Ramp, how is Skegness doing, you still hiding from your missus :hihi:

Cheers Ramp, how is Skegness doing, you still hiding from your missus :hihi:

Bought my own fully furnished beach chalet. Bit cramped though. I have to pretend I don't sleep in it :hihi:

Bought my own fully furnished beach chalet. Bit cramped though. I have to pretend I don't sleep in it :hihi:

Is that just a tourer van with a few curtains in :hihi:

Is that just a tourer van with a few curtains in :hihi:

Kind of. I have a good view of the sea and over weight grannies waddling around :hihi:

Just ordered my walking boots off the internet so should receive them in the next week or so.

I see a crisis looming.

How are you going to get the post without opening a door to the real world?