The Suarez bite..

Neil Warnock was saying on Talksport that he believes Suarez did this to ochestrate a move away from Liverpool?

What a load of rubbish. Time to put Warnock out to grass.

[Q

UOTE]
Neil Warnock was saying on Talksport that he believes Suarez did this to ochestrate a move away from Liverpool?

where to transylvania

What a load of rubbish. Time to put Warnock out to grass.

It's another view and one many people will believe to be true.

A stunt like this could easily knock £20 million off his perceived £100 million price tag.

May be Suarez hopes LFC will terminate his contract and he can move to Spain- big clubs won't hesitate to have Suarez in their team, he is a wonderful and brilliant goalscorer.

Warnock may talk a bit of truth here, as for Liverpool terminating his contract that won't happen, but they could offload him as Barca have said they want him & others.

Somewhat selective reporting here. For every Liverpool fan that is supporting the team (not necessarily Suarez) there are many more who are vehemently critical of his behaviour but upset at the implications for the club.

I don't think you're right, or you've worded this wrongly. Not sure.

I wouldn't say it is anywhere near even 50/50, but you ARE right that there are sensible posters in there.

This is typical as the ongoing debates about Nadine and Evans have shown on this forum.

No, I think the difference is that it isn't the first time, or even second.

-

Here, for me, lies the difference.

The comments about bad tackles etc. could go on for ever, but this is an unusual case, and like the Cantona episode with the 'king fu' kick, it clearly stands out as very unusual.

If Cantona had done that again, we would be saying WTF?! (I noticed he was mentioned in some of the posts)

If he was given a lengthy ban, then did it AGAIN a third time, it becomes a serious issue that is in the 'bizarre' category.

How many of the examples that RAWK posters have used, have done the same thing 3 times?

Gone.

75 million apparently.

Did Liverpool do the right thing?

What about Barcelona?

Gone.

75 million apparently.

Did Liverpool do the right thing?

What about Barcelona?

Looks like this was always a case of 'no one is bigger than the club'.

A great loss to the BPL, even if the guy does bring some controversy.

Think it is good business for LFC and given Barca need to get back to winning ways, another attacking option is probably the right thing.

with barca front three they should be pretty unstoppable, even mick mcarthy could bring success to that team! id like to say its a shame we're not gonna the front three til november, but im not sorry and I doubt many people here want his let off haha

with barca front three they should be pretty unstoppable, even mick mcarthy could bring success to that team! id like to say its a shame we're not gonna the front three til november, but im not sorry and I doubt many people here want his let off haha

If Madrid sign Rodreguiez as it looks they will, then I'd say that their forward line would be just as frightening. Coupled with their strengthening of the midfield with the signing of the World Cup winner Kroos, I'd put them as favourites for La Liga.

I'd go with that JFK, especially as it looks like the cultures are circling the Athletico team.

Madrid look good with the 2 signings they have made.