The Suarez bite..

Not according to the Liverpool boards

Thank you for that link, hilarious reading and just what I expected from Liverpool "its everyone else's fault but ours" fans! :)

The last gem that board has was when someone threw a coin at an opposition player at a Liverpool match. The conspiracy theories of how it must have been a rival fan who sneaked in with the Liverpool supporters were hilarious. I almost dropped in a reference to a curly wig and shell suit disguise !

Edited by alchresearch

Do they still take it as absolute truth that Chelsea fans were responsible for Heysel? While simultaneously believing that it was Pool fans heroically defending kids from Juve fans?

They are a weird bunch are Pool fans. Masters of doublethink.

Thank you for that link, hilarious reading and just what I expected from Liverpool "its everyone else's fault but ours" fans! :)

The last gem that board has was when someone threw a coin at an opposition player at a Liverpool match. The conspiracy theories of how it must have been a rival fan who sneaked in with the Liverpool supporters were hilarious. I almost dropped in a reference to a curly wig and shell suit disguise !

Somewhat selective reporting here. For every Liverpool fan that is supporting the team (not necessarily Suarez) there are many more who are vehemently critical of his behaviour but upset at the implications for the club.

This is typical as the ongoing debates about Nadine and Evans have shown on this forum.

Somewhat selective reporting here. For every Liverpool fan that is supporting the team (not necessarily Suarez) there are many more who are vehemently critical of his behaviour but upset at the implications for the club.

This is typical as the ongoing debates about Nadine and Evans have shown on this forum.

The truest word written on the subject yet.

Just wait for the response.:mad:

Most people who go around biting people in the workplace get sacked.

I don't see why Suarez should be any different.

Because he's worth £60m ?

Because he's worth £60m ?

4 months ban this time..a year's ban the next? How long can you keep a £60 million asset before it becomes a liability? Wouldn't you get rid while there's still some value in it?

If you think the Liverpool fans are being deluded wait until the reaction from Uruguay comes through. He could have macheted someone and they'd defend him.

And here it is, irony GOLD!

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/worldcup/luis-suarez-ban-suarezs-grandmother-blasts-barbaric-treatment-from-fifa-which-has-seen-him-thrown-out-of-the-world-cup-like-a-dog-following-fourmonth-ban-9567146.html

Haha well if he's going to act like a dog he should be expected to be treated as such. Aswell as the ban they should of put in a condition he can't return until hes had so many sessions with a shrink, something can't be right with the guy

Neil Warnock was saying on Talksport that he believes Suarez did this to ochestrate a move away from Liverpool?

May be Suarez hopes LFC will terminate his contract and he can move to Spain- big clubs won't hesitate to have Suarez in their team, he is a wonderful and brilliant goalscorer.

Not a chance. You could see in the England game what this World cup means to him.

If wanted out of Liverpool he'd either stamp his feet, bite a team mate in training or bite someone in the prem.

Neil Warnock was saying on Talksport that he believes Suarez did this to ochestrate a move away from Liverpool?

May be Suarez hopes LFC will terminate his contract and he can move to Spain- big clubs won't hesitate to have Suarez in their team, he is a wonderful and brilliant goalscorer.

I wouldn't be too suprised, as they say "there's a method to the madness "

Its a bit drastic I know,but when you consider a move would mean extra millions to him,it might not be such a mad plan after all.

---------- Post added 27-06-2014 at 13:33 ----------

Not a chance. You could see in the England game what this World cup means to him.

If wanted out of Liverpool he'd either stamp his feet, bite a team mate in training or bite someone in the prem.

If it mean't that much to him,he wouldn't have sunk his teeth into someone.

Do you really believe that he thought he would get away with it?:hihi:

I wouldn't be too suprised, as they say "there's a method to the madness "

Its a bit drastic I know,but when you consider a move would mean extra millions to him,it might not be such a mad plan after all.

---------- Post added 27-06-2014 at 13:33 ----------

If it mean't that much to him,he wouldn't have sunk his teeth into someone.

Do you really believe that he thought he would get away with it?:hihi:

I'm not sure he thought at all........