The Suarez bite..

I would like to think they had given him a final warning,but I doubt it.

Does that mean he is allowed to play saturday then.:(

Amazingly yes.

Imagine if he scores the winning goal against Columbia?

Does that mean he is allowed to play saturday then.:(

Nope, Fifa said his ban from the World Cup will stand irrespective of any appeal. It's worth remembering that Fifa can increase his ban.

Nope, Fifa said his ban from the World Cup will stand irrespective of any appeal. It's worth remembering that Fifa can increase his ban.

Funnily enough I texted Gazza and said when a player gets an instant red card in England (3 game ban), if he appeals they normally up it to 4, could FIFA lengthen the ban should he appeal.

he should be banned for life, once...ok hes a bad lad but come on, three times? hes a violent psychopath, his previous punishments havent stopeed this vile behaviour, he obviously cannot stop it

Haha brilliant:hihi:

Poor Liverpool fans. Like how they are moaning he has to miss games for them even though it happened on international duty. Does anyone know if he had to miss any Uruguay games the last time he tried eating a player? I don't think it's long enough but I expected FIFA to bottle it and give him less

If this happened in any sort of employment am sure he would have been sacked.

Either that or charged with gross misconduct, god help his partner is all I can say!

If this happened in any sort of employment am sure he would have been sacked.

Either that or charged with gross misconduct, god help his partner is all I can say!

No sacking is automatic, it's at the discretion on the employer. Suarez is an asset worth £60 million +, no employer is gong to write of that sort of money.

If you think the Liverpool fans are being deluded wait until the reaction from Uruguay comes through. He could have macheted someone and they'd defend him.

i remember the previous threads about this horrible little rat faced man. the amount of defense he received from the club, dalgleish, supporters and the like was astounding at the time of the Evra incident. bearing in mind this is the second time he has bitten someone on the pitch in a professional match, he should receive a season ban minimum.

a very talented footballer but an obnoxius and repugnant individual who has no place in football if he can't change his ways.

It's actually the third time, time he was fired.

No sacking is automatic, it's at the discretion on the employer. Suarez is an asset worth £60 million +, no employer is gong to write of that sort of money.

Should that be was worth ?

I'm amazed he's still gonna be paid his extortionate wage whilst he's banned.

Should that be was worth ?

I'm amazed he's still gonna be paid his extortionate wage whilst he's banned.

does he get a wage while banned?