The Suarez bite..

I hope the FA give him a 10 game ban.

What he has done today is cowardly.

Full respect to Ivanovic for not rising to it.

The commentator are saying Suarez has previous for biting too, when at Ajax.

With Suarez's previous RE the racism, the FA need to show him his behaviour is not acceptable.

He's had a tremendous season, football wise. The blight at Mansfield the only previous problem. People have been talking about him for the right reasons this season, and rightly so.

He has gone and wasted it away in a moment of madness.

Rodgers will probably stick up for him though.

Liverpool FC outraged by everything, ashamed of nothing.

---------- Post added 21-04-2013 at 18:17 ----------

Typical Rodgers, trying to deflect from the incident by going on about a Torres challenge.

He'll get anything from 3 to 7 match ban and no more. It's Liverpool.

He'll get anything from 3 to 7 match ban and no more. It's Liverpool.

i remember the previous threads about this horrible little rat faced man. the amount of defense he received from the club, dalgleish, supporters and the like was astounding at the time of the Evra incident. bearing in mind this is the second time he has bitten someone on the pitch in a professional match, he should receive a season ban minimum.

a very talented footballer but an obnoxius and repugnant individual who has no place in football if he can't change his ways.

The sooner this guy leaves Britain the better.

World Cup q final v Ghana, handballed on the line, then celebrated when the missed the resulting pen

Racially abusing evra.

Refusing to shake his hand months later

Constantly diving, the worse I have seen in the premiership

I'm sure he has been done for spitting.

Punched a player the other week, off the ball while playing for Uruguay

Complete waste of talent, and won't be remembered for being a good footballer, complete @rsehole

He could teach Hannibal Lecter a thing or two.

Is he a media addict or something? It's like he's applying the 'there's no such thing as bad publicity' maxim and people had got fed up of talking about his last dreadful deed.

I'd like to add he was banned for Ajax for biting a player in the Dutch league.

Banned for 7 games then, he has apologised on twitter, so I guess it's ok now.

If you see the footage, look at his face while going for the bite, pure aggression, the guy wants a good hard slap, I hope he does it to the wrong player and gets a good old fashioned pasting, live, on the tele, for the world to see.

If you see the footage, look at his face while going for the bite, pure aggression, the guy wants a good hard slap, I hope he does it to the wrong player and gets a good old fashioned pasting, live, on the tele, for the world to see.

If he did that at Millwall or Leeds he would have got stoned :hihi:

After running around like that for over an hour, there's no wonder that he was hungry.

I notice that Liverpool have started the damage limitation exercise already with the scripted apology. In any other job, biting someone would lead to dismissal. He'll get a short ban and then do something else unpleasant.

Cannot stand him. He is supposed to be a role model to kids etc. Cannot deny his talent as a footballer, but that means nothing if all you're going to be remembered for is for his misdemeanors.

Its indefensible. I cannot see him gracing the EPL next season.

He could pass on any number or diseases, Aids, ep A + B. what do the police need to persue this nutter. I would sooner be punched than bitten. People don't realise how dangerous it can be if you are bitten.

Also note how quickly he realises what he'd done, then pretends to have an injury as a diversionary tactic he's such an idiot, and one the game could do with out.