Lots of stuff for charity

I have quite a bit of stuff (clothes, flat screen monitor, computer stuff, large mirror etc) for a charity shop - that I would like to get rid of today, does anyone know of a charity shop open on a Sunday - or anyone connected to a charity that could collect?

I have quite a bit of stuff (clothes, flat screen monitor, computer stuff, large mirror etc) for a charity shop - that I would like to get rid of today, does anyone know of a charity shop open on a Sunday - or anyone connected to a charity that could collect?

you could always take it to the animal sanctuary at Dinnington the are open and are always happy to accept items to resell for the animals upkeep.

I'm taking loads of stuff to charity shop for my mum Tuesday if your near me? I'm in s5 but will be driving to STOCKSBRIDGE to my mums of your anywhere near I'll take it for you

Years ago I was told by a charity shop that they couldn't accept electrical goods because of health and safety law,has that changed. Just like to know?

Most charity shops don't accept electrical goods because they then need to get it tested to make sure it's safe, I think the British heart foundation still do and am sure the Oxfam at broomhill used to sell electrical stuff. I was looking for a spare mouse and keyboard and several shops I asked in admitted that even things like this would be scrapped if turning up in a load with other stuff.

Hillsbough in the barracks , open Sundays and take Electricals.

British heart foundation will also collect it from you.

The charity shop in hillsborough barracks takes electrical a as they have someone who tests them x

Thanks for the replays, I got whey-laid Sunday - so never got them took away, I'll have a run down to hillsbrough at the weekend :-)

Years ago I was told by a charity shop that they couldn't accept electrical goods because of health and safety law,has that changed. Just like to know?

They should have someone to PAT test them. Not all do though.

I have taken goods to the one next to Morrisons Hollsborough a couple of times, if you are a tax payer and agree to sign a form they will receive tax breaks on the sales, plus you get an update how much your stuff raised them as the items are sold. TOP shop and and nice staff :)

sell them on ebay then donate the cash, you will get a better price for your stuff then donate the proceeds to who you want. RESULT