Ice cream vans article star

No. It has not . There is a meeting this week with the ice cream vendors and sheff council

:loopy::loopy:

The "5 year old" policy has been scrapped.

Consultation will take place on how best to move forward in order to comply with the emissions regulations.

why not do same to taxis and buses they are far worse,not this council they pick on the weakest bassett one

why not do same to taxis and buses they are far worse,not this council they pick on the weakest bassett one

They do do the same to taxis.

re -taxis theres loads of old bangers running round s8 area many register with chesterfield

council don't know if Sheffield has different rules and old buses so as they are the highest portion of vehicles how come there not included thanks bassett one

By pointing the fingers towards a meaningless little issue. Politicians distract the public from looking at meaningful important, urgent matters they want to ignore.

Hey look that ice cream man. Then everybody starts looking the wrong direction for a while and real important matters are ignored.

I can hear an icecreamtune as I write this right now but I know there will be a lot more old dirty buses and taxis around.

re -taxis theres loads of old bangers running round s8 area many register with chesterfield

council don't know if Sheffield has different rules and old buses so as they are the highest portion of vehicles how come there not included thanks bassett one

What do you expect Sheffield council to do about Chesterfield taxis?

Sheffield has strict rules and regular testing of its taxis, are you saying they aren't tough enough? You did say that taxis are far worse than ice cream vans.

By pointing the fingers towards a meaningless little issue. Politicians distract the public from looking at meaningful important, urgent matters they want to ignore.

Hey look that ice cream man. Then everybody starts looking the wrong direction for a while and real important matters are ignored.

I can hear an icecreamtune as I write this right now but I know there will be a lot more old dirty buses and taxis around.

You know there are? Where are all these dirty Sheffield Taxis that you know of?