Busker arrested

it amases me how peopel jump in the defece of the illegal busker ! and have a go at the police !!!!

give them a break !

it amases me how peopel jump in the defece of the illegal busker ! and have a go at the police !!!!

give them a break !

Sorry officer!!!!

i agree, wat harm is there in doing something he might enjoy or have no choice in doing?? better than burgling people !

And he's unlikely to have a brief who can instigate proceedings against teh police, so perhaps he's a safe bet for raising arrest figures.

Joe

Everyone who is arrested and questioned at a police station is entitled to free and independent legal advice so no-one should ever be "unlikely to have a brief".

typical police crap! i'm on bail at the moment because of an alleged assault causing ABH that i didnt commit. went to court and it was ajurned...another few court sessions later payed for by public money and il be told wot i already know...not guilty.

wot a joke our policing system is....i feel sorry for the good coppers who have to work with fat powermad idiots who have no experience in anything but aggro policing.

Is he kind of skinny and bald with a London accent? Really not very good at playing the flute? Let me know if he is, could shed some light on the whole thing for you if so. Very healthy but lithe looking Alsatian, very tame and unleashed??

He should have said he was a Muslim - then they'd have left him alone :o

Doesn't it just make you sick.....

StarSparkle :mad:

isnt that comment a little unnecessary?:loopy:

unecessary?

It depends on what your necessities are. If you need to weave in a thread on how muslims are treated by the police, into another completely unrelated thread about busking, then it's hardly unecessary....

Apparently it was nothing more serious than the lad was out of tune.

(new European legislation etc. prompted his immediate arrest)

He's due to appear before the majistrate next Thursday, where he'll be expected to give a flawless rendition of Extreme's "More Than Words" to an independant panel of judges, along with a representative from the Council and South Yorkshire Police.

I wish him well - it's a tough song to do live.

Good job he wasn't a mime artist

He'd be hung upside down in a scorpion pit on the wall of which was painted the advice "Learn the Words"

copyright T. Pratchett

Apparently it was nothing more serious than the lad was out of tune.

(new European legislation etc. prompted his immediate arrest)

He's due to appear before the majistrate next Thursday, where he'll be expected to give a flawless rendition of Extreme's "More Than Words" to an independant panel of judges, along with a representative from the Council and South Yorkshire Police.

I wish him well - it's a tough song to do live.

Lol how can u be out of tune on a flute?!

isnt that comment a little unnecassary?:loopy:

No.

If you were a bit more on the ball, you would realise I posted my comment shortly after the debacle in London where the police were simply too scared/too politically correct to arrest the demonstrating Muslims, who were overtly threatening life and limb of non-Muslims over the Danish cartoons.

StarSparkle

Someone I didn't know once told me about another person that they didn't know being arrested (on what charges they didn't know) and I based my view of the police and council and tony blair on that, so I can see exactly where you guys are coming from!

:rolleyes:

(oh yeah, I got in a little jibe about how the police don't hassle muslims!)

Oh that's so funny - how clever you are, Kathythebean. Doesn't it get boring, being so sanctimonious and politically correct ALL the time? :rolleyes:

StarSparkle