Rainbow Chinese Gleadless

Called in for a takeaway from the rainbow takeaway on white lane gleadless yesterday,l;ve used it on and off for a few years,when l opened it up at home l couldn't believe that the chips l had to go with my meal were FROZEN,they used to be great from there,l rang up to complain,but was just told a lot of chinese takeaways use frozen chips now,l find that hard to believe,is it pretty common?,won't be going there again.

Are you a wind up merchant?

I thought all Chinese takeaways used frozen chips as there main food is rice and chips

are just a extra

Order from double dragon on woodseats, 4 dishes for 11 pounds, nice food as well and proper chips :)

Called in for a takeaway from the rainbow takeaway on white lane gleadless yesterday,l;ve used it on and off for a few years,when l opened it up at home l couldn't believe that the chips l had to go with my meal were FROZEN,they used to be great from there,l rang up to complain,but was just told a lot of chinese takeaways use frozen chips now,l find that hard to believe,is it pretty common?,won't be going there again.

Why would you order chips with chinese?

Is their menu really really limited with not alot of chinese food on it?

Edited by Clown Shoes

Next time i am in McDonalds I will order a egg field rice and poppadom

Next time i am in McDonalds I will order a egg field rice and poppadom

I always have mashed potato with my Indian.

Or nothing better than baked beans with my Thai green curry.

There are better Chinese takeaways that use real potatoes & fresh ingredients for their other dishes too, but you might need to go to London Road.