Why do some people give no respect to learner drivers?

The reason we quickly get out of the way of learner drivers is because we are afraid you`re gonna ram us.

Always remember van drivers are on a mission as they have lots to do, their manager is on their back and it`s not their vehicle anyway.

And you know what gets my goat? these b~^*@^*$ that don`t indicate. Like, "oh, I`m too important to indicate." Well I`d really like to ram them b*%&*%$.

We have to remember, "It`s a jungle out there."

The reason we quickly get out of the way of learner drivers is because we are afraid you`re gonna ram us.

Always remember van drivers are on a mission as they have lots to do, their manager is on their back and it`s not their vehicle anyway.

And you know what gets my goat? these b~^*@^*$ that don`t indicate. Like, "oh, I`m too important to indicate." Well I`d really like to ram them b*%&*%$.

We have to remember, "It`s a jungle out there."

No, it's a road, not a jungle. It's a place for learners as well as experienced drivers.

Give the some time and respect.

It Mr white van man is late, that's his own fault. Set off earlier, make allowances for hold ups during your journey.

Yea thats a very small minded view and not always the case with van drivers.

They often get given 6 hours of work to complete in 5, or have to make deliveries to places that are poorly accessible or to where no-one is in.

not a job I envy tbh.

Yesterday wasted 30 min to drive 10 mph following learner in rush hours , narrow street .

Stick a 'Learn Spanish' cd in your player that way you can educate yourself along the route.

Yesterday a learner cut me up, I’m sure it was an accident but it really angered me, so much so that I did beep at them a few times while shouting learn to drive!

I think a more appropriate question would be, "Why do some people give no respect to other people?

Yea thats a very small minded view and not always the case with van drivers.

They often get given 6 hours of work to complete in 5, or have to make deliveries to places that are poorly accessible or to where no-one is in.

not a job I envy tbh.

It doesn't mean they can throw the rule book out of the window...

Maybe in the long run it's for the best as there are so many morons on the road it's better to experience those morons first in a safe environment with a tutor by your side.

Also we were all learning to drive at one point, why not be patient behind lerner drivers?

What? why on earth should I do that? don't you know my time is important? I have somewhere to go, and I need to be there NOW! I don't have time to wait an extra minute behind a learner driver... get out of my way damn it, how very dare you get in my way or make me slow down. The only thing I do is drive flat out or stop, why on earth should I slow down a bit and keep flowing at a slightly lower speed but not actually have to stop? I'm gods gift to driving I am.

I think there's a bit of common sense needed on both sides of this argument. Drivers should realise that they were once learners too and were maybe nervous and cautious when they first started. On the flip side, I see a lot of instructors seeming to take out real beginners into heavy traffic or faster roads when they are not ready. My instructor kept me on very quiet roads until I had mastered correct clutch control, could change gear and was confident in driving at the speed required on the road. Also, after this, whenever I was on a road I was always being told to keep up to the speed limit to keep the flow of traffic going.

So....drivers need patience...and instructors need to get their pupils confident with the car before taking them into heavier traffic!