Radio Sheffield's Music Policy?

Oooo, oooo Keeley Donovan. I like her weather!

I've just Googled her. :love::hihi:

I've just Googled her. :love::hihi:

You did what? :D:D

I know that Toby will view this when his butler wakes him up and Rony puts his teeth in. Please guys - why do you play crap music?

Who is the mastermind behind the crap music policy?

You never play the Artics or Jakes Rake or any Sheffield music - apart from synth pop HL. And maybe Joe Cocker.

:help:

It's worse after 7pm. They don't have local presenters anymore; all broadcasts are presented by some eejit 'dahn saaf' talking about the state of things down in Devon of all places :loopy:

Hello? Radio Sheffield?! Can we at least have Keeley Donovan presenting?! :love:

got to agree with you, since being changed it,s garb, local radio should mean that, my radios on at 7.00am till 10.00am, toby,s brill.

got to agree with you, since being changed it,s garb, local radio should mean that, my radios on at 7.00am till 10.00am, toby,s brill.

Sounds like a steak house :D:D

You did what? :D:D

I know that Toby will view this when his butler wakes him up and Rony puts his teeth in. Please guys - why do you play crap music?

Who is the mastermind behind the crap music policy?

You never play the Artics or Jakes Rake or any Sheffield music - apart from synth pop HL. And maybe Joe Cocker.

:help:

And I rarely hear a Sinatra song ! :(

And I rarely hear a Sinatra song ! :(

It's all 'lift' muzak pat :roll:

Toby has the kind of humour I like, but I do wish he'd do something with his hair when hes appearing on television.:roll:

---------- Post added 19-04-2013 at 00:59 ----------

It's all 'lift' muzak pat :roll:

Never gives me a "lift", especially as a lot of the songs are repeated week after week.:mad:

Toby has the kind of humour I like, but I do wish he'd do something with his hair when hes appearing on television.:roll:

He likes that look - he looks like a bear :D

---------- Post added 19-04-2013 at 00:01 ----------

---------- Post added 19-04-2013 at 00:59 ----------

Never gives me a "lift", especially as a lot of the songs are repeated week after week.:mad:

The BBC must be skint! Only have a few CD's left from poundland :D

I only played 1 song yesterday, and it was Mis Shapes by Pulp

And you're right about my hair Patt. I have instructed my PA to have a word with my stylist (Shaky Brian on Worksop Market).

Oooo, oooo Keeley Donovan. I like her weather!

When she's on Look North, she looks like she's wearing the tightest, full length corset ever made. Can she twist her body?

Still like her, though.

They should play more music from Sheffield bands like Def Leppard, Human League, ABC, Pulp, Longpigs etc.