Mini digger/driver recommendations, No jobs or quotes

I need to hire a mini digger for a day to dig out my driveway. I am on a set budget, so will need a reasonable/cheap day price without driver. Please pm me if you have one, or know of anyone that is reputable and reliable. thanks in advance.

Thanks, but I don't need the driver though, my builder will do the digging.

Guess it would have to be a hire centre then. :)

I dont lend minidigger out with out me driving but i can come with minidigger for 150 a day thanks mick hill

Hardcores Builders Merchants on Claywheels Lane do digger hire and can deliver.

Thanks, but I don't need the driver though, my builder will do the digging.

Makes little sense when you think about it actually as you'll be paying twice. ;)

Makes little sense when you think about it actually as you'll be paying twice. ;)

It make perfect sense to me thank you. I'm already paying my builder a contract price, so i'm not paying any more. It doesn't make sense paying someone to dig it, and builder says its not dug enough, and then getting it out again. This way I know it will be done right (no offence to anyone that hires diggers and drives them) and builder wont have any excuses.

Rivelin plant Pete Becks top bloke with plenty of respect within the industry.

If it going through building regs the footings will need to be passed by the Council inspector so there won,t be any excuses. Donkey work anyway by pick and shovel so a good job ensured by digger.

I prefer to hire with driver on some jobs. Simple flat ground with no services yeh but otherwise get a driver with public liability.

hi whoopie, ive been hiring one from jewsons at barbot hall, it used to be wolsoley but jewsons bought them out and brought in their own plant hire bit so they were doin it quite cheap, we payed £100 a day including delivery and collection also he dropped it off on a saturday morning and picked it up on monday morning, but still charged 1 day, call 01709 8203333 and ask for mat