Hoyland Leisure Centre ??

I thought about joining the gym, how much is it a month at the moment. iis it £28.00 a month. that put me off straight away.

or can you get cheaper membership

I am a member up there. It's pretty good, I took a deal where it was 28 for 6 months then half price for six months. It's ok if you take advantage of the swimming and the free classes for members etc. they have some special prices for off peak and that type of stuff.

Also includes use of Metrodome gym and classes

Hi, might think to join now. £28.00 a month no join fee. can you book classes online or have you got to ring up n book. ? what is the gym like

Not sure Beth. I'm not a member but the gym looks good. Personally I like classes, more interesting and more motivating. Ask for the timetable for fitness classes at reception. Good luck and stick with it. Pace yourself and don't expect results straight away. Look at 12 months for any sign of progress, it's a lifestyle change you're looking for not immediate results

---------- Post added 26-09-2013 at 11:32 ----------

WOW!!!

Just read my last message from last night, after a bevvy, and didn't realise I was so "wise".

Note to self "must drink more"