Next Blades manager - now announced.

Number 24 ...Luke loving life in Orlando, Florida won the Championship playing for of all people Adrian Heath and they are on the verge of being admitted into the MLS ...

---------- Post added 09-10-2013 at 07:53 ----------

Yes.... Soon be Christmas.

Honestly hoped Weir would do a job for us but seems hes in over his head but keep laughing UKDobby and ask yourself how many matches Weir has won this year and then ask yourself how many matches DJ has won for your club this season :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Or on the flip side, how many has weir lost this season compared to DJ?

oh, and just to let you know, you do get a point for a draw! ;)

Honestly hoped Weir would do a job for us but seems hes in over his head but keep laughing UKDobby and ask yourself how many matches Weir has won this year and then ask yourself how many matches DJ has won for your club this season :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

You're not on your own,plenty of Blades were over the moon,just goes to show how fickle fans are when in 2 months he's not rated now.

You're not on your own,plenty of Blades were over the moon,just goes to show how fickle fans are when in 2 months he's not rated now.

Hey up Dobby,

I know what you mean fella but understand how much more can the fans take, I'm still in the keep him camp but one of my feet is tapping outside of it.

Lets face truthful facts, even one that you or ANY Owl on here cannot deny, DJ is ONLY in a job as MM cannot afford to sack him. I'm not advocating sacking Weir but surely he must be told, stop being so bloody minded, and for the short term admit it; you ain't got the talent for what you want to do on the pitch work with what you've got.

Plus I don't think it was so much over the moon, more a case of will he won't he? he'd either be a saint or sinner, ATM it's the latter.

Hey up Dobby,

I know what you mean fella but understand how much more can the fans take, I'm still in the keep him camp but one of my feet is tapping outside of it.

Lets face truthful facts, even one that you or ANY Owl on here cannot deny, DJ is ONLY in a job as MM cannot afford to sack him. I'm not advocating sacking Weir but surely he must be told, stop being so bloody minded, and for the short term admit it; you ain't got the talent for what you want to do on the pitch work with what you've got.

Plus I don't think it was so much over the moon, more a case of will he won't he? he'd either be a saint or sinner, ATM it's the latter.

Pete. last night it was 4-4-2 with King and Taylor up front. Without Miller we have no striker with any pace.

Hey up Dobby,

Pete. last night it was 4-4-2 with King and Taylor up front. Without Miller we have no striker with any pace.

Yes and it will cost us, that said The Monkey Hangers should have been cannon fodder mate, just shows how devoid of confidence we are ATM.

I think another galling thing is we went for McShefrey and missed out, he's now scoring regularly for Chezzie

Edited by Bypassblade

You ve forgot a former utd manager. Russ slade. Knows the 3rd div like the back of his hand and family lives in Scarborough . But would he be prepared to make a step back . Money talks .

You ve forgot a former utd manager. Russ slade. Knows the 3rd div like the back of his hand and family lives in Scarborough . But would he be prepared to make a step back . Money talks .

One of the journalists recently said that he would only move for one club, Sheffield United. Not sure if that was speculation or if a conversation has taken place.

Thought id throw this one out to Blades fans - Brian Deane as boss ??

Thought id throw this one out to Blades fans - Brian Deane as boss ??

No, he's a fans legend, not a great manager. Let's keep it that way.

John pemberton could be the man.but if you want the belief it has to be mr warnock

No, he's a fans legend, not a great manager. Let's keep it that way.

Well said, don't want to spoil his status with the club

United need a manager who knows 3rd division football. Not another youth team manager or former player looking looking for a job.