Next Blades manager - now announced.

He couldn't find his arse with both hands

He managed to find them for long enough to send you lot back to S2 with no points:hihi:

---------- Post added 17-04-2013 at 21:25 ----------

EXCELLENT ! no arguments here. Stick with Morgs. Pembo as no.2

Why would any of these people want to commit proifessional suicide?

He managed to find them for long enough to send you lot back to S2 with no points:hihi:

And, would you have gone up with him at the helm, no, even your own fans admit that much

If united go up, why not think a bit bigger......

Martin O'Neal or Mark Hughes

:hihi:Yeah, Did you also hear about the one with Fergie coming to hillsborough next season, bringing vidic, rooney messi and ronaldo.

Never gonna happen pal.

---------- Post added 17-04-2013 at 21:25 ----------

Why would any of these people want to commit proifessional suicide?

Oh yes like Dave Jones, tries his hardest and could not take Cardiff up, been left 1 season & they romped up speaks volumes.

Oh yes like Dave Jones, tries his hardest and could not take Cardiff up, been left 1 season & they romped up speaks volumes.

But without DJ rebuilding from the club from the ground up they wouldn't be anywhere near.

Dont go knocking my DJ Bypass, he'll build us into a solid championship side, and make us contenders, whether he will take us up even i'm not sure, but he will stabilise us and take us onto the next level.

But without DJ rebuilding from the club from the ground up they wouldn't be anywhere near.

Dont go knocking my DJ Bypass, he'll build us into a solid championship side, and make us contenders, whether he will take us up even i'm not sure, but he will stabilise us and take us onto the next level.

I wish I had 1/10th of your optimism web1, you're just about the ONLY one & potlegs & gazza who've stuck by them, but you have been unfaltering and I salute you.

I mean he may get you back out of league 1 :hihi::hihi:

This is an excellent post Webby. I wholeheartedly agree with you re. what DJ did for Cardiff and with the fact he is building us for stability in this league but I also think like Gazza that Meggo got us to where we were for DJ to make that extra push and get us up here. I'm also confident we aren't going down.

Hotmale -I don't even care if I get egg on my face for saying it - positivity is what's needed now - as it is for the Blades.

Blades -if Morgan does the job for you why should he not get the job? All managers have to start somewhere.

Edited by potlegs
spelling

This is an excellent post Webby. I wholeheartedly agree with you re. what DJ did for Cardiff and with the fact he is building us for stability in this league but I also think like Gazza that Meggo got us to where we were for DJ to make that extra push and get us up here. I'm also confident we aren't going down.

Hotmale -I don't even care if I get egg on my face for saying it - positivity as what's needed now - as it is for the Blades.

Blades -if Morgan does the job for you why should he not get the job? All managers have to start somewhere.

Yes, at the bottom :hihi::hihi:

Hotmale -I don't even care if I get egg on my face for saying it - positivity as what's needed now - as it is for the Blades.

Megson built a decent L1 squad, but ran out of ideas when it mattered most..would he have taken us up?, We'll never know but i dont think he would have, it was (admittedly) hoofball in the end and i will always remember the o/h dad saying after DJs' 1st game in charge-"we won't lose a game this season", and i think it was the wycombe game we equalised in the last minute, he also said, "thats it, we're up".

Back on topic-Morgan is untried and could be found out, no promotion means no chance of a 'decent manager' and if you get stuck with morgan then immediate relegation is a real possibility.

I hope you get up and stay up, but IMO the derby next season could well be painful for you, we have pulled well away from your level, not a dig, or a 'snide' remark, just an observation.

I hope you get up and stay up, but IMO the derby next season could well be painful for you, we have pulled well away from your level, not a dig, or a 'snide' remark, just an observation.

I'm not sure we would have gone up but as you say we'll never know now.

I know what you're saying Webby re 'level' but Derbys you can never judge - look what last season's turned up! :)

Megson built a decent L1 squad, but ran out of ideas when it mattered most..would he have taken us up?, We'll never know but i dont think he would have, it was (admittedly) hoofball in the end and i will always remember the o/h dad saying after DJs' 1st game in charge-"we won't lose a game this season", and i think it was the wycombe game we equalised in the last minute, he also said, "thats it, we're up".

Back on topic-Morgan is untried and could be found out, no promotion means no chance of a 'decent manager' and if you get stuck with morgan then immediate relegation is a real possibility.

Dangerous talk. Remember Unitedites saying exactly that before last season's Hillsborough derby?

Form has a tendency to fly out the window for Derby matches and even class is no guarantee - we learnt that in spades in the nineties.

If Dave Moans had any real long term ambitions surely he should apply ? :D