Strange underwater goings-on in Hillsborough?

That's him! He player manager at Matlock Town reserves now :roll::D

I knew that you idiot :loopy:

He's bezzies with by boxing trainer Terry (throw the) Towelling. :hihi:

I knew that you idiot :loopy:

He's bezzies with by boxing trainer Terry (throw the) Towelling. :hihi:

Was he related to 'Lefty Backers'? In the dressing room? :rant::D

Yes, never mind The Star, you must go upmarket and get onto Look North. Do you want a PA ? ( Im a touch typist by the way ):roll:

Thanks for the offer Pat but I already have a father and I'm already able to type by touching the keyboard thing ... almost third nature by now.

As you're so glamorous though (and live in Hillsborough), you're more than welcome to stand in for me when Harry comes to do the in-depth reportage.

Do you have a penguin outfit?

---------- Post added 19-04-2013 at 08:05 ----------

Not sure if it's in any way connected but i snapped this earlier down Bacon Lane.

That's the other side of Sheffield!

I really doubt if the sighting has anything to do with the Hillsborough Tree Penguins ... unless it lost it's bearings on the way back from a sardine scavenging expedition?

Megalithics photo is clearly not one of Pygoscelis Arborium Hilsbrostralis.These are not native to the Bacon Lane area as can be clearly seen by the sign upon which it has been nailed.The red "up" arrow warns motoists where the penguin shuould not be,the black "down" arrow shows where these creatures can be expected.

Once again,the possibility of a doctored photograph.A sketch would have been much more convicing.

I still want to know what they are doing with all the quids from the chariots.

Thanks for the offer Pat but I already have a father and I'm already able to type by touching the keyboard thing ... almost third nature by now.

As you're so glamorous though (and live in Hillsborough), you're more than welcome to stand in for me when Harry comes to do the in-depth reportage.

Do you have a penguin outfit?

---------- Post added 19-04-2013 at 08:05 ----------

That's the other side of Sheffield!

I really doubt if the sighting has anything to do with the Hillsborough Tree Penguins ... unless it lost it's bearings on the way back from a sardine scavenging expedition?

Perhaps the Hillsborough tree penguins are targeting other 'branches' (pun intended) of Morrisons, or even now have their sights set on Chaucer Rd 'Asda' (escape with the trolley would be easier there, due to the assistance of the travelators)....and I did wonder why they were cultivating foliage on the top of Asda and the local library...it's to try to create a natural habitat for them...although I haven't seen any trees planted there yet!

The plot thickens!

Perhaps the Hillsborough tree penguins are targeting other 'branches' (pun intended) of Morrisons, or even now have their sights set on Chaucer Rd 'Asda' (escape with the trolley would be easier there, due to the assistance of the travelators)....and I did wonder why they were cultivating foliage on the top of Asda and the local library...it's to try to create a natural habitat for them...although I haven't seen any trees planted there yet!

The plot thickens!

This would of course make perfect sense, seeing as there is already photographic proof of Chav`s on T`Cross turning said trolleys into motorized drag racers. It weould also make perfect sense for the thieving Tree Penguins to steal them from T`Asda because they are perfectly located to sell on the trolleys to local Chavs without running the risk of being caught transporting them from Hillsbro up to T`Cross.

This would of course make perfect sense, seeing as there is already photographic proof of Chav`s on T`Cross turning said trolleys into motorized drag racers. It weould also make perfect sense for the thieving Tree Penguins to steal them from T`Asda because they are perfectly located to sell on the trolleys to local Chavs without running the risk of being caught transporting them from Hillsbro up to T`Cross.

With the greatest respect sir, I don't believe you have provided evidence to the contrary that 'you' are not Mr 'Big' as of yet. I can however see the logic of the migration to t'Asda t'cross, as it does make sense, but I believe your involvement (the disputed penguin feeding, and hand held pistol), and your obvious intimate knowledge of 'goings on' on T'cross, in itself is somewhat suspect.

---------- Post added 19-04-2013 at 14:36 ----------

Oh my god...a connection.....Look at this!

Check out the publisher....and Mr Penistone's avatar!...Do we see a pattern?

Pure coincidence your Honour . Circumstantial evidence at best .

So you don't deny a connection with Penguin?

Megalithics photo is clearly not one of Pygoscelis Arborium Hilsbrostralis.These are not native to the Bacon Lane area as can be clearly seen by the sign upon which it has been nailed.The red "up" arrow warns motoists where the penguin shuould not be,the black "down" arrow shows where these creatures can be expected.

Once again,the possibility of a doctored photograph.A sketch would have been much more convicing.

I still want to know what they are doing with all the quids from the chariots.

I'm with you on this one Mr. Teeth.

A photograph is practically useless without a preliminary sketch to back it up.

So far as the quids are concerned, they're non-returnable in my experience ... even when I jump up and down and shout very loudly at the quid box in front of my embarrassed girlfriend.

I guess they just sink in the river with the storm bestruck trolleys like a chest of doubloons would have done in days of yore. Don't forget that the canned sardines are a far more valuable a cargo though.

Which actually very neatly brings me on to the next subject ... the sea/river worthiness of the trolleys themselves.

So far as I'm concerned, any floating vessel that's made from wire mesh isn't going to remain afloat for very long. I've written a letter, stating my concerns to the manufacturers.

Harland and Wolff have been making shopping trolleys since at least 1912, both in Southampton and Belfast ... you'd think they'd have learnt by now wouldn't you?

Especially when you consider that many of their trolleys are made for shipping penguins from the Antarctic to the murky banks of the Don ... you can't reasonably expect penguins to constantly bail out for such long distances, it's cruel ... especially when they're trying to avoid ice-bergs too!

I wait with baited breath to hear back from them.

So you don't deny a connection with Penguin?

The "Penguins " i was associated with were from the well known and highly respected Penguin clan "The Authors ", and in no way to be mistaken for their distant relatives the "Hillsbro Tree Penguins" , who are the black Penguins of the family ,and well known for their stealing and thieving ,and are not to be trusted.

Just heard a rumour on twitter that the HTP mob are robbing the last of our phonebox's for sardine funds.