New entrance to childrens hosp

Could anyone please tell me where the new entrance for the children's hospital is please .I need to go to the Genetics department and appointment letter says use New entrance .Didn't know there was one .I thought the entrance was opposite Western park . Thank you.

The "Main" entrance is not the Western bank entrance that's considered A&E entrance.

The "Main" entrance is from round the back where the car park is but to be fair most places can be accessed from the A&E doors.

I can't think off hand where genetics is but you will be able to get there from A&E

---------- Post added 16-04-2013 at 09:59 ----------

Tell me where it says it is & I'll try & help

There is a new entrance behind the car park.

Yes it is Out patients .I can't even think where the car park is .Is the one that has the barrier opposite starbucks ? .

---------- Post added 16-04-2013 at 10:35 ----------

The letter says Level D outpatients but to use the New main entrance .I only know the A and E entrance or the one slightly up where the little cafe and shop use to be .Not been for a very long time so I'm guessing everything has changed .

Wow you havn't been for a long time if you remember the Café entrance. That's long gone too.

Right you can get there from A&E. Go in, Pass A&E reception straight forward through double doors straight forward again until you get to The stairs where princess Diana portrait is. Down the steps towards theatre follow that corridor all the way round (they'll be theatre beds & cots on the corrider) keep following round. Pass a vending machine & then get in the lifts to level D easy peasy.

If your confused just follow the signs for NSU or Intensive care. There in the same area but on Level C from those lifts whereas you get off on level D.

Good luck. I'm there with my daughter tomorrow.

No Beths Mummy I haven't haha my boys are 31 28 and 23 now .The genetic testing is for me ,seems everyone adults and children have to go to the same place .I will give myself plenty of time to find it ,thank you for your help and i hope your daughter goes on ok .:)