Explosions at the Boston Marathon 15 April 2013

They are CST . That's very very obvious

The object in his hand is a radiation detector . That's confirmed by the photos which have been posted .

I've not said anything about a conspiracy , just reposting photos that we were told "NOT TOO LOOK AT".

---------- Post added 21-04-2013 at 22:32 ----------

Well at least we have that cleared up

The unmarked SUV did indeed belong too the under cover team out there on the finish line .

Undercover meaning it was unmarked .

---------- Post added 21-04-2013 at 22:38 ----------

??

So you've changed your mind about the 4x4 belonging too the media ?

It was very obivious it belongs too the undercover agents .

But it was also not used in any way too help the casualties .

Actually NON of the undercover agents even attempted too help the injured , going on by the photos -

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA

Breaking news detailing the Saudi connection :

Saudi national being deported on national security grounds .

Obama had too have a meeting with saudi ambassador :

http://www.infowars.com/abdul-rahman-ali-al-harbi-bombing-person-of-interest-has-6-saudi-terrorists-in-family5-more-are-in-gitmo/

How is the uniform "obvious" ??? Show me a nice Massachusetts national guard link showing it - I can't find it. And the confirmed pic of the gizmo is nothing of the sort - model number and a stand alone image or it might as well be a packet of fags.

Last link ? Rhubarb, deserving of the national enquirer - all innuendo and unsubstantiated rumour. So a Saudi got deported - big deal. Had he ever been to Boston (basing it on the premis that the link is accurate - which it isn't)

To be honest it's time SBCY takes a well earned enforced break to spend some more time on the David Icke forum.

Imagine a simple question in their houses ? "Where's the last bit of bacon gone" ? :suspect:

Imagine a simple question in their houses ? "Where's the last bit of bacon gone" ? :suspect:

Teh eebil NWO gubmint agents stole it for a sacrifice to Moloch :cool:

Maybe the radical vegans kidnapped it - with help from the hippy girl from the flat upstairs. Maybe the supreme order of wild gruts are involved?

I saw some people with hands and faces - that's highly significant; maybe the army of the totally witless are behind the whole shebang?

What do you mean by common gear ? The undercover unmarked 4x4 had very very high tech communication equipment on the roof , unless a satellite dish amoung other equipment sounds common too you ?

But hey your institled too your own opinion aren't you ?

Common? Look again, 'comm gear' = communications gear. I'd expect a security team to have high tech communications, wouldn't you?

As for the 'undercover' aspect, what does 'undercover' actually mean to you? Because they surely did not look like they were undercover anything, being out there on the street in uniform and in plain sight of all you amateur armchair detectives and conspiracy freaks.

The shock of the Boston bombing has not turned to hated of the 19 year old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev for me, I feel pitty and sadness for him. Don't get me wrong I feel far more for the victims of his actions but has the farther of a 19 year old son I can't help but see him as a victim of his elder "Farther figure" bro's radicalisation. I have little no pitty for his dead brother. He will if he lives reflect on what his brother dragged him into and I'm sure this will punish him to the point he wishes he was dead. Radical Islam makes victims also of its young converts, will it end?

Maybe the radical vegans kidnapped it - with help from the hippy girl from the flat upstairs. Maybe the supreme order of wild gruts are involved?

I saw some people with hands and faces - that's highly significant; maybe the army of the totally witless are behind the whole shebang?

And before you know there will be a picture of a butcher talking to a civillian contractor.

---------- Post added 22-04-2013 at 00:54 ----------

Common? Look again, 'comm gear' = communications gear. I'd expect a security team to have high tech communications, wouldn't you?

As for the 'undercover' aspect, what does 'undercover' actually mean to you? Because they surely did not look like they were undercover anything, being out there on the street in uniform and in plain sight of all you amateur armchair detectives and conspiracy freaks.

To be honest most of those pictures are at very least up for debate - you can't really attach any facts to them. The truth may well be quite mundane in the bigger picture - all though I doubt info wars will reveal much.

The shock of the Boston bombing has not turned to hated of the 19 year old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev for me, I feel pitty and sadness for him. Don't get me wrong I feel far more for the victims of his actions but has the farther of a 19 year old son I can't help but see him as a victim of his elder "Farther figure" bro's radicalisation. I have little no pitty for his dead brother. He will if he lives reflect on what his brother dragged him into and I'm sure this will punish him to the point he wishes he was dead. Radical Islam makes victims also of its young converts, will it end?

I'm pleasantly surprised to hear such a conciliatory tone towards Dzokhar. I think he's done amazingly well to still be alive. He did an appalling thing and will have to carry the can for it, but I'm not sure it makes sense to attribute the crime to radical Islam - far too early to tell and it looks more like nationalism rather than Islamism to me.

I'm pleasantly surprised to hear such a conciliatory tone towards Dzokhar. I think he's done amazingly well to still be alive. He did an appalling thing and will have to carry the can for it, but I'm not sure it makes sense to attribute the crime to radical Islam - far too early to tell and it looks more like nationalism rather than Islamism to me.

What nationalism? I don't see any evidence at all of any nationalism. Motivation is islamism surely?

Occams razor suggests bonkers death worshiping islamist so unless you have some evidence to the contrary?

You mean lackanooky was behind it? :o These brothers had American friends even if one posted online that he didnt. I'm sure they both had a girlfriend here and there occasionally also Two nights after the bombing one or both of of them went to a party at the University of Mass in Dartmouth

One thing is for certain. At one time or other they became radicalized into Jihadism. I see this as a problem which will occur in the future among some young men who were either born in or whose parents came from the middle east or the Muslim countires bordering Russia and China

how many times have I heard that young men therory

Imagine if the brothers Tsarnaev were instead billy and joe a pair of southern boys who’d driven up to Boston in a pickup truck for a final bloody showdown with Barack Obama’s liberal America. Right now you’d be reading massive reports about the menace of fundamentalist Christianity. Reporters would be camped outside the church billy and joe attended every week to hear about the evils of abortion and gay marriage.’

Alas, both dead and surviving Tsarnaev boys were of the Islamic faith, a fact that traditionally sends media types into “we cannot know” mode.

The usual next step in any terrorism talk seeking to evade harsh views of Islam is to spread the blame. “This is looking like homegrown terrorism,” “Why would someone who pretty much has had an American education and upbringing perform an act of terrorism like this?”

“This is the big mystery. Why do these people end up getting radicalised? Is it something about living in the local culture?”

I heard the Boston Globe‘s Kevin Cullen on radio the morning after the big Tsarnaev hunt: “A caller came on the air and started talking about how we’ve got to look in the mirror and ask what we as Americans have done to create angry young men like this.”

There are those young men again. A mature investigation might look at another common factor. Whatever could it be?

btw remember the fort hood massacre Nidal Malik Hasan, a 39-year-old U.S. Army major serving as a psychiatrist just before he stood up and murderd 13 people he shouted allah akbar...that might give you a clue

---------- Post added 22-04-2013 at 15:14 ----------

for gods sake give it a rest:loopy:

lets hear some sadness and pity for the first responders who ran towards the fray, within seconds. lets here about the ones wearing the yellow jackets, or the neon police vest who helped out, tell me the story about the first responder who held gauze over the wound until they made it to the hospital or the volunteer who held the hand of the injured spectator until they got him in the ambulance.

In six months, will I hear some pity and sadness about those who lost a limb,? who beat the odds, pulled through countless operations, and are learning to walk again ,Tell me the story about the love, the compassion and the never-ending support of thousands, millions of people who support the victims. Tell me everything you can about them because they are one's that really deserve pity and saddness

Edited by johncocker