I pay for a Weekly bin collection !

Or continue to use their imagination and keep comimng up with different ways to get rid of their rubbish , like using the green and blue bins for household waste as well as the black ones . (someone people are already doing, myself included), or disposing of household rubbish in the big green recycle bins in supermarket carparks (again something that is already happening. the ones in the Co-op in stocksbridge are always full of household rubbish bags).

You muppet, how much imagination does it take to put rubbish in a different coloured bin!

They do provide u with transfer notes and they have a waste carriers licence and they have explained they re a new company and are hoping to do well. There s a gap for it and its needed so good in them u say. Council should never ve gone to fortnightly. To save money my bum lol.

For those who are interested in using this companies services but would like to ensure they are legit could you please provide us with their waste management licence number (there is nothing listed for the company on the environment agency website, but this may be just due to them neing new and the records not being update yet (I have checked on company name, website name and registered address).

The licence number will be in Part C of the transfer note under Carriers certificate.

jb

I reckon the company will last 3 months at most.

People on here like to moan and whinge about the fortnightly collection, but I'd be willing to bet its a minority and everyone will just settle into the fortnightly collections.

They're probably the same type of people who once complained when the night soil collection was cancelled due to everyone having flush loos. Their cry then would have been "what do I do when the toilet's full?"

Edited by max
Missing apostrophe

I also have a weekly bin collection,although one week they collect a black bin, the next week its a blue bin.

As fas as I can see its still a weekly collection.

Exactly what I was going to say - what fortnightly collection?! They come once a week. We only had a slight problem when it snowed and the lorry didn't come to us, but to be fair to them they laid on an extra weekend run and got them emptied when they could.

It's not hard to put different types of rubbish in different bins, do people not bother or something? Or do they have loads and loads of waste and if so what is it all?!

report your bin stolen to the council and they will give you another one within 7 days. just the same then as weekly collection. just keep them seperate when you put them out.

I take your point Ashcroft, but the trouble is every bin has a serial number registered to an address so if they did suspect you it may get a bit messy.

I take your point Ashcroft, but the trouble is every bin has a serial number registered to an address so if they did suspect you it may get a bit messy.

eh, what you smoking:loopy: totally WRONG, do you think w&&kolia`s delivery guy will take the time to write down a non existent serial number:huh:

facts before fiction:confused:

No they don't where have you heard that rubbish from? I await your reply :hihi:

No they don't where have you heard that rubbish from? I await your reply :hihi:

It's printed on the bottom next to made in China

It's printed on the bottom next to made in China

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

You must be so proud. What a clever, ingenious person you are to go to such trouble to behave like an idiot. Do you think anyone is impressed?

wouldn't say proud just don't have the time to mess about sorting through rubbish quite frankly have better things to do

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

So we'll all pay for it when recycling charges are put up because of the extra sorting required to take out your rubbish from the genuine things to be recylced.

Thanks for that.

Do people really struggle with simple tasks like separating waste? We used to have a full black bin every week before the change, now the waste is sorted between the bins!! All in all the collections haven't been a problem for us.

Do people really struggle with simple tasks like separating waste? We used to have a full black bin every week before the change, now the waste is sorted between the bins!! All in all the collections haven't been a problem for us.

Same for us. No idea why some people find it so hard. I'm really forgetful about putting the bin out and often have to go a month between collections - and still only just fill it.