I pay for a Weekly bin collection !

I know there legal they shown me letters from authorities and I don't pay till it's been emptied I would like to recycle more myself but just don't have the time :)

What type of vehicle do they use?

Well it sounds good to me please send me their details, i recycle loads and still can not manage with fortnight collections. I have a busy life n a big family and really do need a weekly collection. The ques at the tip at shirecliffe are massive every weekend and hate sitting in it. This is a good idea .

report your bin stolen to the council and they will give you another one within 7 days. just the same then as weekly collection. just keep them seperate when you put them out.

I think the site needs working on. Spelling and punctuation is appalling.

I think the site needs working on. Spelling and punctuation is appalling.

It looks like one of those free website you can set up yourself on line ,easy to find out if they have a operaters license

It looks like one of those free website you can set up yourself on line ,easy to find out if they have a operaters license

According to companies house the company was only set up 2 weeks ago (2nd April) so doesn't have much of a history... :suspect:

and registered office is an office services address in London... :suspect::suspect::suspect:

but I'm sure it's all legit! ;)

Edited by Mr Bloke

I ve spoke to them and booked an appointment for them to come and see me and it is a new company. Atleast they are registered and all new companys have to start up dont they. Id think they were more suspect if they d not bothered to register. They show all the relevant certificates on signing up so can't see how they re suspect.

surely you don't mean they're cashing in :suspect:

I ve spoke to them and booked an appointment for them to come and see me and it is a new company. Atleast they are registered and all new companys have to start up dont they. Id think they were more suspect if they d not bothered to register. They show all the relevant certificates on signing up so can't see how they re suspect.

That's entirely up to you then...

... but remember that if any waste is found dumped illegally with your name and address on it then you could be held responsible - not that I'm suggesting that this would happen of course! :)

surely you don't mean they're cashing in :suspect:

who me sorry not me gov it was her over there honest .To be honest its a good idea if its legal well they got a vat reg number so anyone can check with companies house all the details and for and extra £3 anyone can get the financial records of any company :love:

---------- Post added 15-04-2013 at 20:32 ----------

Anyone can set up a vat number for free

---------- Post added 15-04-2013 at 20:33 ----------

Well like the other poster has said anything with your name and address on it and its dumped illegally they will come knocking on your door not this company

---------- Post added 15-04-2013 at 20:35 ----------

According to companies house the company was only set up 2 weeks ago (2nd April) so doesn't have much of a history... :suspect:

and registered office is an office services address in London... :suspect::suspect::suspect:

but I'm sure it's all legit! ;)

Yeah I bet its going to be on that prog with Dom littlewood soon too

Edited by sand_dollars

the only problem with this is that they don't actually empty your bin. you are provided with a sack to be placed in sight on your property by 7.30am on collection date.