I pay for a Weekly bin collection !

If you read post 41 ............ ive just said obviously you dont put anything with your personal details in the rubbish someone is collecting ,so if its fly tipped there cant be any come backs on you. Its common sense.

I said you was right so why would I want to read post 41 again for

I now have a weekly bin service back! I am so happy my garden is now rubbish free!

Very clever advertising thread for your business, surprised no one else has clicked yet :hihi:

I said you was right so why would I want to read post 41 again for

ooops ,sorry ......i read your post wrong ........... i really should go to specsavers. :blush:

ooops ,sorry ......i read your post wrong ........... i really should go to specsavers. :blush:

Lolololol that reminds me I have to go there on thursday

I keep a copy of a transfer note which is signed by me and the company x which does cover me and they show me their waste carriers licence etc. Don't think they would go to the trouble if getting such things if they were just going to just flytip. I also do know that if they get caught carrying rubbish without such certificates they would be in a lot of trouble x

You haven't used them yet so how can you be so sure :hihi:

Very clever advertising thread for your business, surprised no one else has clicked yet :hihi:

Really ,,,,,,,,,, oooo demi your naughty thing you

It's only clever advertising if people are convinced that the service is legit and value for money...

... if both these are true then good luck to them! :thumbsup:

... Well that would just make me wonder how a brand new company can legitimately undercut the council... :huh:

It's not hard to undercut something that's over priced.

They do provide u with transfer notes and they have a waste carriers licence and they have explained they re a new company and are hoping to do well. There s a gap for it and its needed so good in them u say. Council should never ve gone to fortnightly. To save money my bum lol.

Again I'll say it MANY authorities have been 'alternate week' for years now. Why can't Sheffield do it?

The only reasons I can think of are selfishness and laziness. There's no other possible reason.

And before people start bandying "oh I've got a big family, yadda yadda yadda" -

NONSENSE

I lived in a house with five others (so SIX in total, all adults) and we managed on one bin and we all had 'full-time' lives.

It's only clever advertising if people are convinced that the service is legit and value for money...

... if both these are true then good luck to them! :thumbsup:

I actually meant clever in the sense that no one had realised it was an advert :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 15-04-2013 at 22:15 ----------

Again I'll say it MANY authorities have been 'alternate week' for years now. Why can't Sheffield do it?

The only reasons I can think of are selfishness and laziness. There's no other possible reason.

And before people start bandying "oh I've got a big family, yadda yadda yadda" -

NONSENSE

I lived in a house with five others (so SIX in total, all adults) and we managed on one bin and we all had 'full-time' lives.

We manage perfectly well with a bin collection every two weeks, I'm very clever at recycling. I certainly wouldn't be paying good money for someone to collect my rubbish after I've already paid the council :hihi:

I actually meant clever in the sense that no one had realised it was an advert :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 15-04-2013 at 22:15 ----------

We manage perfectly well with a bin collection every two weeks, I'm very clever at recycling. I certainly wouldn't be paying good money for someone to collect my rubbish after I've already paid the council :hihi:

I'm not saying that the DECENT folk of Sheffield won't be doing so.

More people are burning rubbish, Black smoke indicative of plastics buning. This has got to be a growing problem.