I pay for a Weekly bin collection !

as long as you get a waste transfer note when they remove your rubbish with there reg numbers on whats it matter what the web site looks like. I think its some one cornering a gap in the market and lets face it its got to be worth 132 quid a year the green council bid is 60 quid for a months! Good on them I say.

I'll stick to sorting my own and put £132 towards me not them thank you.

---------- Post added 15-04-2013 at 20:39 ----------

Well like the other poster has said anything with your name and address on it and its dumped illegally they will come knocking on your door not this company

Certainly wouldn't be putting anything with a name and address in the bin, not bloody likely :hihi:

as long as you get a waste transfer note when they remove your rubbish with there reg numbers on whats it matter what the web site looks like. I think its some one cornering a gap in the market and lets face it its got to be worth 132 quid a year the green council bid is 60 quid for a months! Good on them I say.

... Well that would just make me wonder how a brand new company can legitimately undercut the council... :huh:

That's entirely up to you then...

... but remember that if any waste is found dumped illegally with your name and address on it then you could be held responsible - not that I'm suggesting that this would happen of course! :)

The easy solution there is make sure you dont put anything in the rubbish with your personal details on, So if it does get fly tipped there are no comebacks on you.

The easy solution there is make sure you dont put anything in the rubbish with your personal details on, So if it does get fly tipped there are no comebacks on you.

that coming from experiance is it.

Yep - I'm not against the principle of this...

... I just thought it was a good idea to try to help people make their own mind up by stating all the facts about the company that can readily be found on t'interweb. :|

that coming from experiance is it.

Thats just common sense . ;)

... Well that would just make me wonder how a brand new company can legitimately undercut the council... :huh:

Ill give them a call tomorrow and have a look at there paper work

They do provide u with transfer notes and they have a waste carriers licence and they have explained they re a new company and are hoping to do well. There s a gap for it and its needed so good in them u say. Council should never ve gone to fortnightly. To save money my bum lol.

They do provide u with transfer notes and they have a waste carriers licence and they have explained they re a new company and are hoping to do well. There s a gap for it and its needed so good in them u say. Council should never ve gone to fortnightly. To save money my bum lol.

I agree its a good idea but anything can be faked and Penistone is right if they don`t dispose of it correctly and they find your details in the waste if not dumped legally you will find yourself with a huge fine as they will say you have dumped it .............x

Edited by sand_dollars

I agree its a good idea but anything can be faked and Penistone id right if they don`t dispose of it correctly and they find your details in the waste if not dumped legally you will find yourself with a huge fine as they will say you have dumped it .............x

If you read post 41 ............ ive just said obviously you dont put anything with your personal details in the rubbish someone is collecting ,so if its fly tipped there cant be any come backs on you. Its common sense.

I keep a copy of a transfer note which is signed by me and the company x which does cover me and they show me their waste carriers licence etc. Don't think they would go to the trouble if getting such things if they were just going to just flytip. I also do know that if they get caught carrying rubbish without such certificates they would be in a lot of trouble x