Cheap car tyres

does anyone know of place in sheffield that does cheap tyre's fitted, im not too bothered about how worn they are providing they'll get through an m.o.t coming up this month.

thank you in advance for all the help :)

mot is more important then other people safety?

mot is more important then other people safety?

the car is hardly used, except for shopping once a week, so slightly worn tyres would last me the year

That's still 52 opportunities to cause an accident.

There was a part worn place near Kelham Island, not sure if it's still there - probably is, people love cheap tyres at the moment.

Probably not the cheapest, but I had my last set of boots fitted by etyres. They fit them on your driveway for a very reasonable price all in.

My mate works for a market research company in the tyre industry and gave them the thumbs up.

does anyone know of place in sheffield that does cheap tyre's fitted, im not too bothered about how worn they are providing they'll get through an m.o.t coming up this month.

thank you in advance for all the help :)

Ecclesfield,behind police station at side of Morrisons,there's a scrap yard who have fitted part worns for years.

They have now had a new tyre bay built,part worn or brand new

I recently purchased 2x brand new 17" low pro's for £50 each and have previously purchased part worns for a fraction of what other places are selling for.

very recomendable

Dont listen to anyone slamming part worn tyres,if they arn't safe-they wouldn't be legal aand wouldn't pass a test,its as simple as that:loopy:

When you buy a used car you are buying 5 used tyres, I wonder if the people who complain about part worn tyres change them regardless.

He said he Doesnt care about how worn they are as long as it pass not, read up stopping distance difference between the two cars, his family safety is less important to him the a night out drinking

Edited by tony2

He said he Doesnt care about how worn they are as long as it pass not, read up stopping distance difference between the two cars, his family safety is less important to him the a night out drinking

Your argument doesn't make sense. Every single car on the roads has worn tyres.

But you could get tyres that will pass the MOT tomorrow and would fail it next week. Crap tyres is a false economy to be honest, they are the only part of your car connecting you to the road. Get part worn by all means but don't just stick any old crap on and wait till the next MOT before you check them again that is just retarded.

don't just stick any old crap on and wait till the next MOT before you check them again that is just retarded.

This bit is true for any tyre, new or used.

No point buying a single or a couple of brand new tyres if you go for cheap nasty stuff that doesn't match what your car is currently running.

There was a bit on Fith Gear last nite about tyre choice and part worns.

To be fair the part worns did better in the wet braking test than a new pair of Eco continental tyres.