Hand reared baby cockatiels

Hi, I am struggling to find a breeder in South Yorkshire who hand rears baby Cockatiels. Can anyone help me?

Thank You

hi there i hand rear cockatiels i have a booking list now of 7 people wanting one from me i have 2 that im rearing the moment with are already sold

i sell them for £60 each and i dont know anyone else that hand rears them at the moment

Hi! Thank you for your reply. Yes it's proving difficult for hand reared Tiels in South Yorkshire alone! Realistically how long would I be waiting? I am I right in thinking that its not possible to sex them till at least 12 months?

Can sex teils around 6 month old and if things go ok should be around august

hi there i hand rear cockatiels i have a booking list now of 7 people wanting one from me i have 2 that im rearing the moment with are already sold

i sell them for £60 each and i dont know anyone else that hand rears them at the moment

Hi i would like a hand reared cockatiel and I cannot find any without traveling large distances, have you got any avaliable ? What's the waiting times?

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks

Theres some hand reared cockatiels advertised for sale on "Pets for sale in Sheffield Rotherham and Doncaster" £35 each. Google it.

Anyone know where i can get a hand reared cockatiel, near sheffield