Not been here in a long time

Ive not been on here in along while and I must say dont know if I will be back. There was a time you could post and have a good discussion, but now I feel there are people who just want an argument or a dig at someone, a shame really cos it use to be a friendly, supportive community.

There are lots though, who are helpful and supportive.

Is this to do with your horn thread? A lot of people agreed with you man.

Ive not been on here in along while and I must say dont know if I will be back. There was a time you could post and have a good discussion, but now I feel there are people who just want an argument or a dig at someone, a shame really cos it use to be a friendly, supportive community.

I agree with you because some people just like to try to show you up and start calling you names. I suppose it make them feel superior but in fact it does the opposite.

Same, I gave up replying as people usually just want to pick holes or try to belittle you.

It's a shame, but that's the internet for you. I'll go back to lurking and not posting me thinks.

Hello Melthebell long time no speak, hope you are well, you have only just caught me Im off to bed.