This does wind me up

Why oh why do people leave someones home and say their good byes then get in the car,pull away while playing a bloody fanfare on their car horn. For god sake you have just said goodbye so they know you have left.

This really does wind me up every sunday when next doors son leaves gggrr

Thats my rant for today

Maybe you live in the wrong area. Sounds very anti-social to me.

No I live on a very quiet road, and it doesnt have to be a bad area for this to happen its the stupid people who do it

No I live on a very quiet road, and it doesnt have to be a bad area for this to happen its the stupid people who do it

Who usually associate with people who live in the not so nice areas. I've never ever heard someone even peep a horn once on my road and I've lived here years. See what I mean. Definitely the area.

It's toodle pip, or toodle parp! Just done that when I left my son's an hour or two back. Never thought it would upset anyone.

My God - What do you think they bought the horns for. Got to give um a tot when you leave. Cornel bogey - nowt wrong with that MUCH!

A bit like the taxi driver who peeps his horn outside his/her pick up every morning at 6 am, When I had my taxi business we knocked on the door.

As a ps. I'm up at 5.00 to 5.30 every day, just annoys me that a person can't do their job right.

taxis are the worst culprite for sounding horn , its time they read the highway code it is ilegal after 23-00 and before 0700, and it is a warning instrement to warn other road uses i,e people on foot not, a call sign. it is not the first time i have rung the offending taxi firm and complained it might get through to them if everyone did this as it would tie up there phone lines.

and also the habit of taxi drivers parking on the wrong side of the road with headlighs on.