Drunken bloke refusing to leave Sheffield bus

Again, you are incorrect.

Really?

But then you say

Oh I'm downright evil - I'll admit that myself, it does not need me coming on a forum to show people that :D

So I'll say - thanks :thumbsup:

Evil people have no issue lying to save fave.

You are lying to save face.

You're welcome

Thinking more on the situation - where was the bus driver while all this was going on.

From the video it looks like hes sat down. Could be on phone to police or bus garage.

Could be sat quiet not wanting to get involved its hard to say.

Really?

But then you say

How so?

Evil people have no issue lying to save fave.

You are lying to save face.

You're welcome

Not at all. You've suggested about my character.

I've totally given you the answer to that which is - I'm genuinely evil.

And care not for drunks or the great unwashed. Which sort of, backups up my evil-cy somewhat. There are no lies to be had.

From the video it looks like hes sat down. Could be on phone to police or bus garage.

Could be sat quiet not wanting to get involved its hard to say.

Lazy bus driver then! He should be trained for these sort of incidents so he should be the one sorting it out.

I've watched this a couple of times and then last night asked my 16 year old son to do the same. Both of the same opinion that this 'lady' is disgusting. Not saying he should get a free ride but perhaps has his own problems. We both agreed with me saying I would have paid his fare just to shut her up. Also if I had been there I would have called the police to report her for assault. Wonder if she would have gone up against hooligans carrying out kicking attacks on a defenceless drunk beded down for the night the same way?

Is he constantly 'off his face' day after day may I ask?

If its the guy I think it is...yes, pretty much..

Now, here's a thing: has it occurred to anyone that the poor fellow might be a sufferer of Parkinson's Disease, or another condition with similar symptoms, least of all to the woman in the video? These symptoms often resemble drunkenness, and sufferers frequently tell of terrible prejudice against themselves in their day-to-day lives. He could have just been mugged, or simply lost his money, and been unable to explain his plight. What's £1.40 once in a blue moon? How would you feel if that had been a relative of yours?

How does the video look now? Would those of you applaud this woman's actions cheer quite so loudly next time?

But he said he didnt have any money..then said he would pay when he got to his stop :huh:

The 'lady' was disgusting and then pushing him Down the steps when he was clearly getting off and then to get a round of applause! As I have said I would have called the police to reported her

The 'lady' was disgusting and then pushing him Down the steps when he was clearly getting off and then to get a round of applause! As I have said I would have called the police to reported her

Good post :thumbsup:

So when she pushed him off the bus (assaulting him in the process) you find that ok?

Suppose he fell and cracked his head open?

Would that have been ok too?

Sorry I did not see your reply before I posted but totally agree