Drunken bloke refusing to leave Sheffield bus

But he said he didnt have any money..then said he would pay when he got to his stop :huh:

The 'lady' was disgusting and then pushing him Down the steps when he was clearly getting off and then to get a round of applause! As I have said I would have called the police to reported her

The 'lady' was disgusting and then pushing him Down the steps when he was clearly getting off and then to get a round of applause! As I have said I would have called the police to reported her

Good post :thumbsup:

So when she pushed him off the bus (assaulting him in the process) you find that ok?

Suppose he fell and cracked his head open?

Would that have been ok too?

Sorry I did not see your reply before I posted but totally agree

Just come across this video, it shows a drunken bloke with no bus ticket refusing to leave the bus when a bit of a severe old battleaxe decides to have a go at him.

Had I have been there I think I'd have taken pity on him and paid his fare to resolve the situation.

I'm just curious to know what comments from you guys are on this unfortunate episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grvoC4dHmmk

(I haven't read all the posts just the OP because there is no need) I have seen this happen - and I went to pay the fare for the person - it was refused. There was an awful situation where i was offering and the driver refusing to take it - just intent on kicking him off the bus. I have also paid teenagers fares sometimes when i felt their safety getting home was more important than whether i could afford it. The laughing people on this bus are disgraceful.And the conductress - 'you are a piece of ****' ?? My heart breaks - any one of us could be there. Shame.

The guy was getting off so there was no need to push him. If he had fallen and hurt himself due to her pushing him down the steps it would have been assault and she could have ended up with a criminal record. The police had already been called so there was no need to bully him.

The woman is a foul mouthed bully in my opinion.

The woman was rude and aggressive, but then the drunk shouldn't have spent all his money on drink anyway.

Did the drunk expect free travel? It seems so...

I can also understand the woman losing her temper if she needed to be somewhere at a certain time.

I have known bus drivers to deal with difficult customers by shutting off the engine until the troublemaker has left the bus... which is in nobody's best interests.

I blame Thatcher and bus deregulation :|

Just come across this video, it shows a drunken bloke with no bus ticket refusing to leave the bus when a bit of a severe old battleaxe decides to have a go at him.

Had I have been there I think I'd have taken pity on him and paid his fare to resolve the situation.

I'm just curious to know what comments from you guys are on this unfortunate episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grvoC4dHmmk

That woman is a legend. Pitty we dont have more people like her. She didnt push him off sooner was my only criticism. As for those defending the alcoholic. Something has to be done about these layabouts that cause us grief when we are trying to get home.

I actually know that woman, she has a kid with my ex. she is common as muck and a right psychopath! im surprised she didnt follow through on her threats... i bet it was hard for her!