Blair's Public warnings to Miliband

The last election victory by a Labour party true to its roots was in the 70s. Sorry but it's true.

they only squeezed in. And afterwards, they collapsed for a generation because they didn't understand the way their own country was going.

I'm afraid Labour are the best of a bad lot. If they win and hold the centre ground it will be better than living under the Cameron/Osborn/IDS form of Conservatism.

Blair waited 'til he left the job before he joined the RC Church. He's not much of a man when he worries about the anti catholic bigots.

Leave Ed alone, he'll manage. He cant possibly do a worse job than the present shower of **** who masquerade as a government.

The Tories will win. Take your pick of which flavour.

You can have Labour Tories. Or Tory Tories. Or maybe a coalition of Tory Tories And LibDem Tories. Or maybe Labour Tories and LibDem Tories.

Blair is on the scene to remind Miliband to stick to Thatcherite policies.

Have to laugh and agree. ARHHHHGGGGGGGG!! :(:D

---------- Post added 12-04-2013 at 22:47 ----------

I'm afraid Labour are the best of a bad lot. If they win and hold the centre ground it will be better than living under the Cameron/Osborn/IDS form of Conservatism.

Blair waited 'til he left the job before he joined the RC Church. He's not much of a man when he worries about the anti catholic bigots.

Leave Ed alone, he'll manage. He cant possibly do a worse job than the present shower of **** who masquerade as a government.

That's all we have left :(:(

Edited by Rampent
Bloody Tories!!

If people wanted a hard left government they'd vote SWP or Communist. People don't want a hard left government.

If people wanted a hard left government they'd vote SWP or Communist. People don't want a hard left government.

Do you have a point that you are trying to make?

Blair waited 'til he left the job before he joined the RC Church.

wouldn't you, if you had to do the job in Northern Ireland, when it was a most pressing concern to your administration?

People watch corrie instead.

Lol! Actually you won't see a post from me on the RIP Thatcher thread because she didn't directly affect me. I had no interest in her or her party while they were in power, so I have no opinion to give on her life or death.

So once again, you're completely wrong!

But will you do more name calling or scuttle away and hide until the thread disappears off the first page, or actually discuss the point I raised?

Incidentally, what's "preformance"?

Thatcher didn't affect you directly? Thatcher affected everyone, even those who weren't born at the time, in one way or another.