Arrogant adviser's at West Street dole office

Calm Down Kal, we all have a job to do..:)

hahaha.. I think the irony was totally lost.....:hihi:

Not sure if you're being ironic but no, people shouldn't be treated like that.

I've been on the dole twice in my life and it's a humiliating experience. When working I've paid into the system so why do I feel like people are judging me when I walked out of the job centre?

Probably something to do with all the ignorant tossers who think they're immune from redundancy and who like to look down their noses at others.

Could not agree more, if people actually had the mental capacity to understand how the system worked we would all be better off.

The people at the top love a certain amount of people unemployed and this is by design to give all these condescending snobs a finger to point at while the real thiefs of peoples taxes run free.

It's us against them, we are all in the same boat and the quicker people get this through their skull the better we will all be.

Do you you actually think that if every single person who is unemployed started work tomorrow your taxes would decrease and that extra money would go towards the countries health/education ect? if so then you are a fool.

These problems are very deep and complex and life can be so hard it's easy to blame other for your own problems to make yourself feel better.

Good luck.

go in hillsborough job centre. its packed and theres about 3 advisers on and one of them is doin sweet f all.

That's public sector workers for you.

Complacent and inefficient.

I have signed on a few times in my life, but I have never got a job through a jobcentre; all the jobs I've had I got after aproaching the company directly and asking if there were any vacansies.

That's public sector workers for you.

Complacent and inefficient.

thats what i thought about our mps :hihi:

Agreed! :hihi:

It was also CBS security,cleaners, and anybody else who was working.

If I was getting money for nothing, I don't think I'd be complaining about having to queue up and having a bit of a wait. 5 days a week I have to queue up at a bus stop and often have to wait 15 mins for a bus both ways, not to mention the 20 minute journey time. I'm pretty sure Job Centre staff have a difficult job and claimants need to be a bit more grateful!

Absolutely the most sensible thing ever said on the forum.

Some people get treated like crap every day at work yet they would rather do that than do the walk of shame twice a month to the dole office.

Spot on loopyloo. :thumbsup:

Not everyone is out of work through choice, please have a little respect for those who fall into that category and lets hope it never happens to you eh!....just saying :rant:

If I was getting money for nothing, I don't think I'd be complaining about having to queue up and having a bit of a wait.

It's not "money for nothing". It's a National Insurance that has been paid for.

If I was getting money for nothing, I don't think I'd be complaining about having to queue up and having a bit of a wait. 5 days a week I have to queue up at a bus stop and often have to wait 15 mins for a bus both ways, not to mention the 20 minute journey time. I'm pretty sure Job Centre staff have a difficult job and claimants need to be a bit more grateful!

Have you got a job for life? :roll:

not if no one has got any money to pay you

Have you ever done the job? I'll lay money not, & I'll lay money you couldn't stand the abuse they get

I have and know only too well the abuse they get, that said though...some are more deserving than others.

But, the attitude of I have to meet my dealer at 3 and be in the pub by half past so would you please hurry up and sign me doesn't hold water with me, I'd happily allow you to keep the seat warm for a good hour.

The ones that attend 10 mins early and make a beeline for the machines to look for work are the ones that deserve to be processed quickly.

---------- Post added 15-04-2013 at 15:00 ----------

It's not "money for nothing". It's a National Insurance that has been paid for.

No it isn't, I usually pay around £20 a week for national insurance and if I was claiming I'd be getting in the region of £67.

There's also those that have never, ever worked and claim that amount and more. How's that not money for nothing. Not much of a business strategy is it.